Chapter 4 achievement not unlocking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter 4 achievement not unlocking

I tried to replay whole chapter, last part, junction and still doesn't unlock the achievement. I finished the game on Hard and have all but this last one. Any hints? Xbox Achievement app does not say 'unlocking' as it sometime does.

I have this same problem, except it's Act 3 achievement. Doesn't say unlocking for me either. Mine hasn't unlocked in a week.

Comment

All Xbox one achievements are flawed. For some reason the Xbox one requires server side verification for all achievements and when the system is having network issues (which they are having currently and almost always have in some way at any time) unlocked achievements don't get reported to the user. Personally, I've had achievements I've had to wait over a week to get unlocked.

Wait at least 24-48 hours. If they're still not unlocked, call Microsoft and tell them to end this stupid online requirement

Comment

Same here but it's Act 2 for me - Will’s machine, completing act 2 and Junction 2 - Business achievements won't unlock.

Comment

also not getting "Rational Thought", act 4, "Control" choice. tried pretty much everything, such as Hard Reset, delete account, waiting up, xbox support, etc.
          this is very frustrating and someone should speak up on what to expect for the future (game fix, etc).

Comment

the patch hasn't changed anything about it, still not unlocking

Comment

The achievement that wouldn't unlock for me, just did. Took 3 weeks. Lol

Comment

Finally got mine too.

Comment

Working...
                X