episode not installed yet?i already download the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• episode not installed yet?i already download the game

and it doesn’t show all the cutsenes in junction,what should i do?

This exact this is happening to me. It took 3 days to DL the game to 100%, but I was able to start playing Act 1 around 45% DL completion. I finished Act 1, watched the "Monarch Solutions" TV episode, then when it said hit A to continue I get this screen saying the episode is not installed yet. I let the install get to 100% and it did so this morning. But when I try to continue I get the error again about it not being DL'ed. But the queue say it is at 100%! I am not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysyphus View Post
      This exact this is happening to me. It took 3 days to DL the game to 100%, but I was able to start playing Act 1 around 45% DL completion. I finished Act 1, watched the "Monarch Solutions" TV episode, then when it said hit A to continue I get this screen saying the episode is not installed yet. I let the install get to 100% and it did so this morning. But when I try to continue I get the error again about it not being DL'ed. But the queue say it is at 100%! I am not impressed.
      i delete the game and download again(thank god i don‘t have to download the episode pack again),and it works now.i think this is a bug.

Comment

Working...
      X