Achievement for completing act 2 glitched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achievement for completing act 2 glitched

Hey! First of all, congratulations and thanks for the amazing game!
    I'm trying to get all the achievements for the game, and I've beating the whole game twice. The problem is: the achievement for act 2 hasn't unlocked in neither of my playthroughs. Is there a fix? Is this a know issue?
    Thanks in advance!

It is a known issue that all Xbox one achievements are glitched due to the fact they require server side verification...for some reason that completely escapes logic.

Microsoft says this is for security and that Xbox live can handle the task. however since Xbox live is constantly overtaxed by millions of users using its services for anything ranging from online gameplay, cloud saving, DVR recording, and enormous DLC and patch downloads, Xbox live is constantly overtaxed and usually their achievement verification service is the first to start malfunctioning when that happens.

Microsoft has an official policy that says earned achievements can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to be awarded if they're not unlocked immediatly. In real world application however I've had to wait as long as a month to see achievements I earned in Halo MCC get awarded to me.

Right now the people back logged are reporting it's taken them three weeks to earn their achievements.

In short, as I've told everyone else here on this board I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait.

Comment

I had to wait 3 weeks until the achievement for Act 3 unlocked\popped. It'll come...eventually. If it helps ease your mind, I was watching Netflix when it popped. So it'll pop whenever, doing whatever I'm assuming.

Comment

Working...
      X