Latest update XBOX One X makes things wors FRAME RATE/Screen Tearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest update XBOX One X makes things wors FRAME RATE/Screen Tearing

After the latest update on the XBOX One X the game is really bad.
    Screen tearing all over the place, before this update the flickering wasn't nice but screen tearing is really bad to look at.
    Please revert because now the game is no showcase at all.
    It's a shame to play the game this way.

It's a shame because it's a nice game with a really great story.

PLEASE revert back to the old update and resolve this!

Hi, we're trying to resolve this. It would be really helpful if you could give us the timeframe when this happens in the game for you, and your gamertag and/or device ID, that would help us investigate and solve this problem quickly.

Also some game footage would be an enormous help! Thank you so much for reporting the issue!

Please send any info to feedback@remedygames.com!
    How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Comment

There is no beginning or end in this.
      It's all the time when the game is played.
      I allready fully played the game.
      The problem is at every point in the I can't imagine no one saw this when the game was tested with the new patch.
      At the start of the game where you need to run from Monarch with William and look at Bright white parts of the screen it's tearing.
      All the in between cutscenes (not the loading scenes) there is tearing.

Like I said its allover the place.
      Most often you see it when you look at very bright places then it stutters and tearing.

Comment

"Hi, we're trying to resolve this."

I smell BS. I posted the below thread back in November 2017. Still hasn't been addressed. Remedy did something in the patch for the Xbox One X that affected ALL versions of the game... not just the X version. Would be nice if you guys could actually fix it....

https://community.remedygames.com/fo...-on-xbox-one-s

Comment

Hi, I started replaying this game last night on my xbox one x and screen tearing is a huge problem from the start all the way through the first main sequence. Game sits at 83.68 without the show part.
          QB looks NICE

Comment

Sounds bad! I too have X and am eagerly waiting for replaying enhanced QB. It would be great to hear from Remedy. Any hope for a fix?
            My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

I suspect that people playing on a high refresh rate tv or monitor will not have an issue. I am playing on a sub HDR 4K Vizio - decent for the money, but not a gaming tv in any true sense. Worst level was the inital time travel machine one........after that I don't notice it as the game is seriously engrossing.
              QB looks NICE

Comment

Working...
              X