No announcement yet.

QB Xbox One S - No controller input then crashes when using xbox guide button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Xbox One S - No controller input then crashes when using xbox guide button

I purchased QB digitally a few weeks ago for my Xbox One S...

Game plays, but when ever I open the Xbox Guide (Side menu thing) it causes the game to ignore all controller input, and after about 30 seconds the game crashes and the xbox is mega slow for about a minute. This seems to happen when there is a save or load icon in the bottom left, which sometimes stays up for a long time.

I have NO issues at all with all my other games on this console.

This is super frustrating as I was really looking forward to playing this, but my first impressions are not good...

Troubleshooting:

- I do have a 1TB external drive which the game is installed to. I tried the 500GB internal drive, same issue
    - Re-installed the game twice with the episode pack (not doing this again, game is freakin huge!)
    - Hard reset the console
    - Factory reset the console

Issue still remains, I was hoping the most recent patch would help, but to be honest, it feels like the screen tearing is much worse in the first level.

I would have gotten a refund, but this was from a digital code card that came with a console.

Originally posted by PassiveFever81 View Post
    Troubleshooting:

- I do have a 1TB external drive which the game is installed to. I tried the 500GB internal drive, same issue
    - Re-installed the game twice with the episode pack (not doing this again, game is freakin huge!)
    - Hard reset the console
    - Factory reset the console
    Forgot to add, I have deleted any synced save data and started fresh, made no difference

Comment

Bump... Any devs able to help? Want to play the game so much but this issue wont let me enjoy it at all

Comment

As of the April 2018 Xbox System update the game is functioning normally. Great game!

Comment

Working...
        X