less audience, less sequel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• less audience, less sequel?

Dear Remedy I wish to ask you why not to be multy platform instead than give games in exclusive to Microsoft?
    Alan Wake would sell a lot on PS3/PS4 (remastered). If you sell the game on xbox, PS, and PC you would sell more than only Xbox and PC, so I really do not understand why do you do this.
    Now there is Quantum Break and I really wish to see it also for PlayStation if it is possible please.

My fear is this: less audience, less sequel. My fear is that Microsoft is ruining you. You starded on PC, Max Payne where on both consoles it was very famous, and more important it was for anyone (not only "xboxers").

Re: less audience, less sequel?

this news is from CD Projekt, it's about to reach a wider audience.

"From PC exclusive to Xbox 360 and then fully next-gen – CD Projekt continues to push The Witcher franchise to new systems."

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/16/why-...-to-be-on-ps4/

Comment

Honestly this is true, they should make the game also for PC, I am guessing they will but maybe a year later after release on the XBOX ONE.
      Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
      Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I completely agree with this. It seems they're just limiting they're audience, rather than allowing people to play the game their own way.

Comment

Yeah, but to make a game they have to secure a budget, and for now Microsoft seems to be the partner with the money to fund it.

Personally I prefered if like Naughty Dog they associated with Sony, as it has given them much more leverage and liniency, but it's Remedy's decision.
          Last edited by tomthepoet; 11-01-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brawl View Post
            Dear Remedy I wish to ask you why not to be multy platform instead than give games in exclusive to Microsoft?
            Alan Wake would sell a lot on PS3/PS4 (remastered). If you sell the game on xbox, PS, and PC you would sell more than only Xbox and PC, so I really do not understand why do you do this.
            Now there is Quantum Break and I really wish to see it also for PlayStation if it is possible please.

My fear is this: less audience, less sequel. My fear is that Microsoft is ruining you. You starded on PC, Max Payne where on both consoles it was very famous, and more important it was for anyone (not only "xboxers").
            Maybe Remedy should do Kickstarter, but Remedy is actually as ambitious as Rockstar Games but they lack the funds to do so.

They might actually ask for funding from Sony but Sony doesn't fund game projects.
            **in Singleplayer We Believe, Down with Multiplayer !**
            **in new IPs We Believe, Down with Annual IPs !**

Comment

Originally posted by lh1 View Post
              Maybe Remedy should do Kickstarter, but Remedy is actually as ambitious as Rockstar Games but they lack the funds to do so.

They might actually ask for funding from Sony but Sony doesn't fund game projects.
              That is a good idea. I would support their kickstarter campaign in a blink!
              How to buy Bitcoins

Comment

Multiplatform is the way to go.
                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Working...
                X