He-Man Toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man Toys

Did you grow up in the 80's? Remember how awesome He-Man was? Me too! Let's discuss them. What were your favorites?

One of my favorite figures was Scareglow.

What inspired me to do this thread was while searching the internets for random things I came across the Masters of the Universe CLassics toy line they have now. Updated more detailed versions of the classic toys. and Lo and behold what did they just releae this december? THE NEW SCAREGLOW!

It looks like most of the figures are sold out on Mattycollector.com, which is the only place you can oficially buy them....but if you look aorund on ebay and amazon and other places you can find them. It seems Skeletor is the most expensive one(60+ bucks in some places). I found a Scareglow on Ebay though for about $30...and He-Man for around the same price. i'm totally going to get Them. The original Scareglow is one of the rarest He-Man toys there is...and I'm getting this new one before it becomes rare as hell too!

So what were your favorites?
    Last edited by BxB402; 12-27-2009, 01:22 PM.
    AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Re: He-Man Toys

Haha, a friend of mine is a huge he-man fan. He still has abut 30 of those lying around his room.
    We actually had to call one of our songs 'Masters Of The Universe' because of him.
    Open up the broken cup
    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
      Haha, a friend of mine is a huge he-man fan. He still has abut 30 of those lying around his room.
      We actually had to call one of our songs 'Masters Of The Universe' because of him.
      You better have him check for an original Scareglow, those can go on ebay fro upwards of 1000 bucks. Very rare.

Comment

He-man was so cool, but I prefer to Tarzan toys:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5iIA0yfoNM
        KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Hi guys,
          I am a huge fan of He-Man still school time. I have a many poster of He-Man in my room. My friends are also good fan of He-man.
          r4 dsi

Comment

Woo...I got them today.

Comment

I had about 35 of the original figures, but sold em all with 3 vehicles and castles for 100$. Sadly in the last storage they had some weight on them so they were too worn to be sold for big bucks.
              bee-digital design - My web portfolio
              PayneReactor

Comment

HI I HAVE A BUNCH OF HE-MAN TOYS FOR SALE ON EBAY IF U ARE INTRESTED HAVE A LOOK http://www.ebay.ie/itm/160870808919?...84.m1555.l2649

Comment

I have a Teela and my husband has an Orko and Sorceress. I have a few other He-Man related items too though (I collect '80s/'90s stuff):

TV tray:

Puzzle (top right):

Tray puzzle:

Also some little picture books and things like that.
                  Fandomania.com // Raptr Profile

Comment

Working...
                  X