Dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dreams

I got dumped recently and all of my dreams have been about her lately T-T sucks... But I finally shaved my break up beard

Comment

2 days ago, I saw a survival horror nightmare, and it was a brand new one.

I was in one of the two towers in Hell. 2 demons chased me at the staircases leading below to the ground floor. I was trying to lose them by speeding down the staircase. A while later, I was found myself in front of the 2nd tower. There was no alternate way than leading itself to the 2nd tower. The first was stuck in the mountain, as if some dwarf built this tower for security reasons. The 2nd was built some meters away from the first one in the open. I rushed there and climbed up the staircase to get away from them.

And another fantasy place I saw...in another dream.

I was at some house's garden. There resided a bug-demon. He was a combination of a human and a bug. I was trying to kill him with a hammer(like those to hit the nails). He mocked me by avoiding me. He had a supernatural speed, which I couldn't catch up. I remembered that he said "There my uncle used to be. He was killed by your kin." He also insulted me by telling me "Slowww...", "You can't hit me!", etc... I was really furious and tried to hit him with all my might and courage.

After a while from both dreams, I woke up.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
        I was at some house's garden. There resided a bug-demon. He was a combination of a human and a bug. I was trying to kill him with a hammer(like those to hit the nails). He mocked me by avoiding me. He had a supernatural speed, which I couldn't catch up. I remembered that he said "There my uncle used to be. He was killed by your kin." He also insulted me by telling me "Slowww...", "You can't hit me!", etc... I was really furious and tried to hit him with all my might and courage.
        Probably that half human part was an ugly reflection of your last opponent in Kendo, eh? I'm sure you could scare his bug-arse away with a KIAI!
        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
          Probably that half human part was an ugly reflection of your last opponent in Kendo, eh? I'm sure you could scare his bug-arse away with a KIAI!
          Maybe, but I haven't trained in Kendo for 3 months, due of my job. ^^ It could be the reflection of myself. Since I have the ability to see the very same dream or nightmare 2-3 times, I might see him and gonna try killing him via my mind.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Haha, the only over the top nightmare I've ever had was one in which I was Alan Wake, and was being surrounded and chased by two taken, then my flashlight died and they surrounded me and I woke up shaking and screaming. Apparently I was shaking and kicking whilst I was asleep too.

Comment

I had a doozy of a dream yesterday morning. I was playing a fighting game based on King Kong, but in order to beat it, I had to master every single character in the game.

I think I figured out what the dream meant. I'm currently working a new job. It's seasonal, but I want it to become permanent because if it does, the pay goes from $10 an hour to $15 an hour. Big difference, eh? Well, in order to make that happen, I figured I have to master this store I'm working for, and become absolutely indispensable to them. I will learn every section to the best of my ability, learn where everything is and what it can be used for, etc.

Wish me luck!
              Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
              -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Man I just keep dreaming about war, give me a break. I have to stop playing war games...
                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Agree with u

Comment

• I had a dream last night that I am going on a road trip with my besties.
                    Outsource Payroll Services

Comment

• Figure this one out. Please.

When I was in high school I had a dream I was in a mall with my family just as it was closing for the night. As the place closed up the mall was attacked by vicious aliens with claws and knashing teeth!

We were on the top floor of the mall and I could clearly see the aliens flooding into the mall through the bottom, filling up the mall and slowly making their way to us!

So I wondered if there was anything I could do to protect us since I was after all (in my own mind) a genius.

In a fit of brilliance I smashed the window of a game shop and broke in. I then grabbed a...Game Boy. Seriously.

Bit of background. This dream took place in or around 1999, Game Boy was the dominant gaming handheld by far and Pokémon fever was in full effect, so my friends were playing. I however was not, I hadn't used a game boy since the late 80s...moving on.

I grab the Game Boy and turn it on. All of a sudden a holographic heads up display formed around my head and two holographic plasma cannons formed on each of my shoulders. When I pushed the B button, it changed my display mode. Every time I pushed A, it fired the cannon. Essentially I had Predator tech.

So I switched to a vision mode that could pick up the aliens and started blasting my way through the growing pile, thinning out their numbers.

Eventually my family and I made it to our cars in the garage and got out of the mall safely. I woke up as our cars pulled away.

Okay, figure that one out!

Comment

• I'm 50% sure I was partying with Sam Lake last night. And I don't even own an Xbox or modern PC.

Comment

Working...
                        X