• Sneeze
    replied
    Re: What kind of sport do you do ?

Mario Kart.

Leave a comment:

• wasara
    replied

Did 8 years of karate when i was younger then moved to other martial arts for few years. Now i run winters and Cycle when ever i can. It has been a passion of mine for years now. Considering going back to doing martial arts (probably kickboxing or some such)

Leave a comment:

• spiderfan96
    replied

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
    But what a sportsman. You're a monster of sports.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• spiderfan96
    replied

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
    Wow, quite a sportsman!
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• drakes101
    replied

i love badminton. burns out the calories and fats.

Leave a comment:

• Morry
    replied

I think hobbies would be a more suitable topic for this thread, since most of us gamers tend to be more active in non-traditional areas.

I go to the gym, play guitar, help run these forums, plan IT events, help run a Toastmaster's club...these things aren't considered sports, but some of them do have the same team collaboration and self-fulfillment.

Leave a comment:

• TannosukeGR
    replied

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
    I used to ride horses for about five or six years, but it was too expensive to keep up once I started getting more and more involved in music. Now I just visit the gym and also take yoga/yogalates classes. Feels so nice...
    Originally posted by killer7ita View Post
    Mmm... Yoga... you know about a possible game call "Yoga Natal" for October 2010?
    You guys want to imitate Dhalsim...

Leave a comment:

• killer7ita
    replied

Mmm... Yoga... you know about a possible game call "Yoga Natal" for October 2010?

Leave a comment:

• Kitt
    replied

I used to ride horses for about five or six years, but it was too expensive to keep up once I started getting more and more involved in music. Now I just visit the gym and also take yoga/yogalates classes. Feels so nice...

Leave a comment:

• Qud
    replied

Absolutley nothing... Oh wait, I usualy go between couch and the fridge. And somehow I'm still in a good shape

Leave a comment:

• SUDDENJONATAN
    replied

I only play chess, Trivial pursuit, Blood Bowl and Golf

Leave a comment:

• TannosukeGR
    replied

But what a sportsman. You're a monster of sports.

Leave a comment:

• SUDDENJONATAN
    replied

Originally posted by spiderfan96 View Post
    Ive played basketball for 9 years and football for 8. I also played baseball for about 5 years and soccer for about 4. Ive tried swimming for 2 years and diving for 1 year (I sucked). I also have coached/assistant coached a basketball team of 7 and 8 year olds.
    Wow, quite a sportsman!

Leave a comment:

• spiderfan96
    replied

Ive played basketball for 9 years and football for 8. I also played baseball for about 5 years and soccer for about 4. Ive tried swimming for 2 years and diving for 1 year (I sucked). I also have coached/assistant coached a basketball team of 7 and 8 year olds.

Leave a comment:

• cubanito305
    replied

I used to play baseball a few years ago. My team altmost made it to state, but we got our ass kicked on the last game. I was a pitcher since I couldn't hit a ball to save my life. I had a great time and my dream as a kid was to be a profesional baseball player. Sadly I was not good enough. Now I just play with my cousins from time to time on the park and I'm one of the few people who goes to see the Marlins play.

I also used to play Ping Pong. It was hard as hell at first but I got better after some time. I haven't play in a while though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X