What kind of sport do you do ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of sport do you do ?

Been doing lots of sports my whole life, but as I've become older it's getting hard to find the time to work out.

Currently I do CrossFit 2-3 times a week and once the weather allows I'll be playing flag football again (somewhat similar to American football, but instead of tackling you must remove a flag from a flag belt), as my team got promoted to the First Division after last season.
    Last edited by guaps; 12-25-2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I play basketball and tennis, but I also love watching football.

Comment

Actually a runner here. I generally run 10 - 15 miles a week just to keep in shape.

Also in the summer, love to play baseball.
        Yes, I really am Barry Wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBarryWheeler View Post
          Actually a runner here. I generally run 10 - 15 miles a week just to keep in shape.

Also in the summer, love to play baseball.
          It'd be hilarious to see Barry ingame playing Baseball.

Alan would throw a ball and Barry would bat so hard. When he sees the ball so far away, he'd shout "HOME-RUN".
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

How many hangups can you guys do? Like the first exercise in this video.

Darn it, I can do three but I'm way to heavy to get good at this. I'll need to find a way to lose weight without ruining my muscles. I'll need to do at the very least 10 of them in just a few months

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
              How many hangups can you guys do? Like the first exercise in this video.

Darn it, I can do three but I'm way to heavy to get good at this. I'll need to find a way to lose weight without ruining my muscles. I'll need to do at the very least 10 of them in just a few months
              It's been a while I did that. I can hold up to 5-6. Due of my weight, I couldn't keep it up to 10.

If you're that heavy, you need to do your belly exercises so often, in order to be a bit lighter and to keep it up. Do also MORE exercise to the hands, so that they can keep your weight. When I did bodybuilding free practices, I could keep up to 70kg...
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

You see, I'm not trying to get rid of fat - I'm trying to reduce my muscle mass, I've got no use for explosive strenght, I just need to be able to push myself for as long as possible. I need to be tenacious and endurable, belly exercises can't help me with that. Right now my weight is about 100 kg and my height is 190cm. The hangups in the video are very tough, it's a part of an audition I am going to attend in a few months. You have to go all the way down and you can't move your legs. Your whole chin needs to be above the rod. Also, right before the exercise you need to do 50 push ups, so you don't get much time to let your arms recover.

Comment

Working...
                X