The Official Users Art & Design Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Users Art & Design Thread

True, I need to look at what I need to do to trademark the name, etc as well. With our business it was easy, go to the courthouse and a few other things. This is a different game though, since your product if you do sell it goes beyond your county/city. Always learning we are in life I guess!

I do agree I am still playing with the name I like Talryyn Games better though. Productions sounds too official, lol!
    XBL - Talryyn & TalryynGames.com

Comment

Why are they so anal about using the logo correctly?

Silly business people.

Comment

I finally put up my portfolio site:
        http://portfolio.leafylabs.com/

Let me know what you all think

Make sure to click the "Next" and "Prev" links! Oh and there's also an archive version of Max Payne Dev that I found.. only the front page but still!!

Comment

Oh that MpDev one brought back a few memories.

It's very impressive, and the only thing I felt was missing was the ability to scroll down to view the entire page. I know the most important stuff is at the top, but still, I was reaching for a scroll bar that wasn't there.

EDIT: Although I suppose the alternative is just to visit the actual website....

Comment

Yeah the images are just meant to be a preview (I just happen to like large preview images heh) so that you can go view the actual website.

That's why when the site is down I'm providing an archive of the site.

Comment

Well, since I have played through Resident Evil 5 a few times now, and I just love to create myself a set of avatar and signature from a game I really enjoyed, I suppose it is overdue that I had a set from the newest addition to one of my all time favorite series.

Here it is! (Was a bit quickly put together. Maybe I'll bother putting some more work into a set of avatar and signature when I have some better time on my hands).

"So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

the sig looks okay, but the text needs work. It's just kind of there, I'd play around with it some more.
                NEVER FORGET
                Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Reminds me of good ol JC Denton!
                  Remedy's currently known projects:
                  Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
                    the sig looks okay, but the text needs work. It's just kind of there, I'd play around with it some more.
                    Yeah. I sort of didn't like the text. But I wanted it there. I don't know. I have to work at it some more whenever I have some time.
                    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Haven't tried going back to the font on the signature yet, but instead I've made an attempt to make a wallpaper for Resident Evil 5. This time I did mess around a bit with the text. I couldn't remember exactly how to do what I wanted to, so instead I just tried some stuff out. Personally, I like the font, but I'm not sure I'm all too happy about the styles I added to it. Oh well, if I can remember how to do what I wanted to, perhaps I'll try changing the font on the wallpaper again. The rest I am pretty happy with.

(PS: Yes, the background landscape is from an Alan Wake shot. )

http://kahr.cruxious.org/design/wall...aper_07_01.jpg

Comment

This is my first business card. I made it for my friend yesterday (he's student of
                        Finance Academy).

the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

My newest avatar... It's sucks kinda... I could do better, but all of my artist work is on USB stick which I borrowed for my friend. I post more when I have more time.
                          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Alan Wake Template for Joomla. (I used some fanart and map)
                            the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

Nice guys! =)
                              I guess I could post something too.

A3 pen/pastel pen. Johnny Cash \m/

Comment

Wow. Nice work!

You have to do fan art for Alan Wake!

Comment

Working...
                                X