The Official Users Art & Design Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Users Art & Design Thread

Yeah, I guess there are more people following your game than you can imagine =)
    Anyway, do you need music for your trailer? And I don't mean some "backround" music, but something with timeline that actually fits your trailer?

Comment

Hi!

Just came back from 3 day trip to Norway. Amazing place! All those mountains were just breathtaking!

Anyway, back to the game. I have been making some art for the trailer and will be released some tiem soon, when I have free time.

As for the music, it has already been decided... Sorry Qud! Actually, the trailer won't be like any basic trailer, because it is also a mockup for me and for my work so I can see where the project is going.

As for the music: definately needed when the time is right. But that time is still really far away. I can promise you that I will contact you when there is enough material for 2nd trailer.
      KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Hehe no problemo man
        Man I would like to visit the promised land of the cods too

Comment

1 hour. I like restoring old photos.
          Last edited by ALoNE; 09-02-2009, 07:52 PM.
          the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

Well, I don't know if it can be called art, but it was quite the day of work to get it. The current avatar, I mean. First I had to have a friend do a photoshoot session with me and the girl, and then I had to wait for three days before I finally got my hands on the pictures.

The rest was just cutting and sizing down.

"So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Moscow, VVC Exhibition Center (VDNKh)

P.S. 5 mb: http://xmages.net/out.php/i482820_cosmos2small.jpg
              Last edited by ALoNE; 09-13-2009, 11:40 AM.
              the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

Get the huge 1680 px × 1819 version here: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/333...leasecopy3.png

So, yeah... Coming soon
                Last edited by AnttiApina; 09-26-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Hey that looks interesting.

What is it? An animation?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish View Post
                    Hey that looks interesting.

What is it? An animation?
                    The poster is for a trailer for my upcoming game

Comment

Oh. Now I'm interested. ()

Is this a 3d game or a 2d game?

Comment

Oh. Now I'm interested. ()

Is this a 3d game or a 2d game?
                        It's a 2D game. Watch the earlier pages for more stuff . Also, Qud is composer for this game so you'll hear his work soon too (sadly not in mockup trailer, but definitely somewhere else )

Comment

Just listened to a bit of Qud's music. It's great, very disturbing and creepy.

Too bad it's made using samples though. Are you sure you can't get a local orchestra (or even a youth orchestra) to play and record your work? I know that the orchestra that a friend of mine plays has received requests from a local composer to record some of his work. They do them for free, because it's good practise. That might help give more expression to the solo violin passages.

Comment

Just listened to a bit of Qud's music. It's great, very disturbing and creepy.

Too bad it's made using samples though. Are you sure you can't get a local orchestra (or even a youth orchestra) to play and record your work? I know that the orchestra that a friend of mine plays has received requests from a local composer to record some of his work. They do them for free, because it's good practise. That might help give more expression to the solo violin passages.
                            Of course we have an orchestra here, but Qud's music is good (for now j/k)

Comment

Oi! Post your game here first!! Looking great, truly! Brilliant!
                              <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

• Re: The Official Users Art &amp; Design Thread

Cant wait for the trailer, game looks very intresting.

Comment

Working...
                                X