Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Users Design Thread

Yeah, nice work RTsa.

I had some free time, so I made a keepsake dvd box cover for Katana.

Granted, it's a bit rough around the edges -- there's still a few things I want to tweak, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it. Obviously it's designed to mirror the mp1 box design so you can keep the two together. If there's interest, I might make the full size version available.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, now I want to try the mod
      'cept that I have some bad experience with mods, I don't think I have ever tried an MP mod that works completely as it's supposed to (except for one FPS mod, that was good).
      Yes, you.

Comment

Ok, now I want to try the mod
        Excellent... bwahaha

Well...I'd like to say it'll work flawlessly, but some people have had problems. Still, on the whole, we've received amazing feedback and support from gamers since it was released. Katana was one of the few big tcs that got finished for mp1, so by all means give it a shot if you can.

http://maxpayne.levels4you.com/downl...=13150&cat=288

/end shameless pimpage :cooler:

Comment

Two new signatures. They were made for a friend of mine that requested I make him a forum signature he could use. :cooler:

The image is taken from an RPG called Fable. The guy I made it for thought that game was awesome, so I thought I'd use something from that game.

I guess most of you can already see, but it's a Sephiroth VS Cloud theme, inspired by Final Fantasy VII (& Advent Children) as well as Kingdom Hearts.

I don't know which one he liked the best so far though. He's a bit slow when it comes to replying.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Two more signatures for the same guy. He wanted a signature with a ROSE Online theme, his in-game nick, the name of the clan he's in, and his favorite class, the Soldier.

This one's with a "moving-through-space"-background.

This one's with a plain ol' black background.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Could you make me a kick-ass firefly sig I could use elsewere?
              <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

I can try. Just gotta find some Firefly images first. Got any ideas? Google is so boring.

Comment

Okay, this is what I was able to conjure out of images I found on Google. Now maybe you can understand why it is so important to me to have links to places I can find better (and bigger) images to work with.

It's crap, but it's google-inspired.

I can do a whole lot better, I'm sure, if I have something better. So please tell me you have the link to a good site where I can find Firefly-stuff.

Comment

I like it. I'll keep it. My sisters a bigger fan than I am, so maby she will have some pics/links. She could capture a few from our DVDs too. I'll get back to you on that.
                    <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

• Re: The Official Users Design Thread

Cool, I'd really like something better to go on, as I just know I could do a lot better than that.

Actually a little surprised, by hey, glad you like it.

Comment

Been working a while on a personal website again. More graphical this time, I'm hoping to keep it more updates and with more information this time.

Check it: http://mads.solaris.as

Feedback always welcome.

Comment

The image on the top of the page above the "articles, games, music", etc was really impressive.
                          I've just scrolled through the deisgn thread, and I sense a lot of awesomeness coming from your work.

I don't really know the first thing about web design, or anything else related to creativity for that matter, but the website looks cool to me.
                          You should try to work on a background, though. In my opinion the plain black is just a little boring and doesn't really fit in with the images and the writing.
                          [FONT="Century Gothic"]“Then comes the mighty one
                          To the great judgement,
                          The powerful from above,
                          Who rules o’er all.
                          He shall dooms pronounce,
                          And strife’s allay,
                          Holy peace establish,
                          Which shall ever be.”
                          [/FONT]

Comment

Backgrounds is the one thing that's always been a problem to me. I'm better at smaller designs, like the banner you commented. But when it comes to something that big, it gets more difficult.

Comment

Five new avatars and a new signature. All inspired by my new Guild Wars spree. The signature contains all of the characters I play with, while I have one avatar per character. Here's the result:

http://www.solaris.as/forums/index.php/topic,21.45.html

Comment

With a new domain and a new web server up and running, I started the celebrations by ditching my old website, start a blog and do some banners for the blog.

Here's the result (the only result I'm somewhat happy with at least):

Yes, it's VERY Guild Wars inpspired. Guild Wars is about the only thing I play these days.

While I'm at it... Here's my new blog: http://kahr.cruxious.org

Comment

Working...
                                X