Crystal Pepsi Is Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Pepsi Is Back

The last time I ever had a Crystal Pepsi was in the summer of either 1992 or 1993. It had one of the best advertisements in Pepsi's history (featuring Van Halen's "Right Now").

Today, I finally got to have one again. Anyone else try them? (Before or recently)

Is that the clear Pepsi? I never had the opportunity to try it because it was out for such a short amount of time but I basically dreamt of that Pepsi at primary school. You were allowed bottled water during lessons, even though most teachers weren't that okay with that. And when I told my parents my amazing idea for having Pepsi with the appearance of water, my mind was blown when they told me that was a real thing. I've heard mixed reviews about it but I'm interested in trying it out... also suspicious... also interested! And suspicious....

I think it's out in America for the next few weeks? So I'm not too sure if it will reach the UK. Auction sites are definitely taking advantage of that exclusivity/timed thing though. o_O
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

That must be one hell of a chemical cocktail.......

Hope it'll be available in Germany too, really want to taste it
      I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

It is indeed a clear Pepsi sir.

Comment

Working...
        X