Crickets and tumbleweed!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets and tumbleweed!!!

A threat dedicated to all things cricket and tumbleweed!!! Whooo!!!!!
    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Originally posted by Pickman View Post
    A threat dedicated to all things cricket and tumbleweed!!! Whooo!!!!!
    O_O Like...like a threatening tumbleweed made out of crickets? Angry crickets, wandering lonely in a desert and bottling up their anger. It's very unhealthy to bottle up anger. We should be supportive of these crickets. Way to be, crickets!
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

A threat!!! No...wait. I definitely didn't accidentally slip out any secret information, about some tumbleweed, cricket conspiracy. That might be possibly brewing in the underbelly of the world's order of evil beings........Oh crap!!

Comment

Fun cricket and tumbleweed fact.
        They don't get along among each other.

Comment

"Look! By the side of the road!" "Is it..." "It is!" By God it's beautiful!" " Truly have I ever seen such perfection!" " I can say with utmost certainty you haven't. It's enough to proof the existence of God!" " God? Nei... the devil." " The devil?" Does it not wake your desires?" " Why, yes....." " What is it you want?" "......To roll around in the dirt!" " Like an filthy beast?" " Yes!!!" " Give in to your desires!" "Yees!!!"

*tumble, tumble, tumble*

Comment

Father and son sit on a borch. T'was a warm summer night.

- Papa?
            - Yes son.
            - H'why do crickets chirp?
            - Hmmm... let me think a bit. *I can't just tell the truth. Can I?* well you see son the crickets...The crickets are always there for you, in your time of loneliness and sorrow. They're there to fill the empty void deep inside you. To drown the voice in your mind. To stop the spreading of vile corruption that poison and sicken the weary people, searching for meaning and purpose.
            - huh....
            - yeah, that's right.
            - Is that why they are chirping all the time now?
            - Sure! *Father smiles*

Suddenly it gets silent. Dead silent.

- Get inside.

The son hesitates, but obeys after seeing the wrong twisted expression on Dads face.
            The father picks his gun. Stares into darkness.

- Come on now you twiny bastards.

A rustle in the dark....and another....and another.
            A swarm of tumbleweeds tumbles into view. Rustling madly.

- You'll stay right there now. * the father speaks in low determined voice*

- I did what you wanted. I did my part for you. Just leave, now! Let us be here. We don't interfere with outside. Leave us.

The Rustling intensifies. The lights flicker.

- Noo!!!

Father starts shooting in the darkness. The cacophony of rustling, screaming, blood and mayhem. The limb body of the father covered in sticks and twine. Gore and madness.

The sons steps on the borch, and starts chirping.
            chirp, chirp, chirp.

The more you know! See you next time on crickets and tumbleweed!

Comment

In the deep and dry lair of tumbleking. A young cricket is facing trial.

- You have been brought to be trialled in front the great council of filling the silence. In the kingdom of the tumbleweeds.
              For the crime of chirping the silence, while it is commonly known that tumbling is the only right way. As it is written down in the great book. As it IS THE LAW!!!
              How do you plead?

- NOT guilty!

The crowd murmurs in anger.

-Order, order!
              I have no reason not end you right here and now blasphemer!! Consider these your final words. Cricket!!

The tumbleking smirks.

The cricket affirms posture.

- Your book is false!

The crowd goes mad.

- I have seen chirping been affective on silence. In fact more effective than tumbling. Your ways are not the only way. Open your minds and hearts to different views. I don't see why we can't coexist in this world. Your leaders are keeping you blind and deaf to alternative thinking.

The king unseathes his sword.

- We are no different from each other. I've been to the caves of the ancient.. ...

The king slices the head from it body.

The crowd chears the name of king Tumbleborn.

- Tumbleborn! Tumbleborn! Tumbleborn!

Comment

I have a plan! Let's nuke this forum and replace it with some cute pictures of some platypus! Or, or, maybe even sloths! Forum is dead. Long live the forum!

Comment

When hell is full. The dead shall occupy the forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X