• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

You stole #6000

Comment

yay!

Am I the only one here that doesn't code/mod/texture/ect stuff? I find its hard to get into. I wan't to code/mod/texture/ect stuff but every time tutoriel sights are down, a newer version of the softwares out and theres no tutoriels, I could go on.

The most I have done is some crappy animations for Max Payne, but I didn't know how to code them into the game, so I never got into it.
      <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Hehe, tried doing some skinning for MP once.. Edited the textures and the mesh for the head, it ended up looking not-awfully-crappy-but-still-crappy.
        Yes, you.

Comment

The most I've done for Max Payne is do a blood mod where I had kill bill style blood spurts and some other stuff and I merged it with another guys mod (Cinema):

http://maxpayne2.levels4you.com/down...w=7066&cat=154

Though funnily enough there's quite a few quotes out on the net saying they really liked my mod:

Off a comment at 1up:
          "Head over to http://www.levels4you.com/sections/maxpayne2 and get the goodness that is Excessive Blood: Cinema Edition. Guranteed to make you play through the game ..."

Off Rottentomatoes journal:
          "Definitely. And once you get it go to http://www.levels4you.com/sections/m...ex.l4y?cat=146 and download the Excessive Blood Cinema Edition mod, it's very badass."

Off some other site called Warbucket:
          "The best part of this mod is the blood. Blood is everywhere; it comes out like a garden hose and splatters on everything but the characters. The author has increased the decal limit, so you can now quite literally paint the walls in blood. Playing around with enemies, seeing how much life juice you can squeeze out of them, is a lot of fun. I once tried to write "Warbucket" on a wall, but I unfortunately failed."

Heh. Nah I really liked this mod, it was simple and added alot of fun to it.. I'm definitely going to try do something for Alan Wake (if I ever get a PC that'll run it), otherwise one day I want to try my hand at making a mod for Half Life 2 or something.

Comment

Have to test that blood mod. Looks bloody.

Comment

Booty!

[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt
                Am I the only one here that doesn't code/mod/texture/ect stuff?
                Well, I'm a webdesigner/coder. Can't say I'm an expert, far from, but I'm slowly getting there. For some silly reason I'm also a mIRC scripter.

I was bored a while back, and somehow ended up learning how to script mIRC.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I've only done something with Game Maker.
                  www.gamemaker.nl

Some of you have tried Ragdoll Matrix.
                  I have only worked with that because it's so easy. And it's not too slow either.
                  OMC NOB
                  Ragdoll Matrix
                  Crysis

Comment

I only:
                    Html, css (like we all).
                    3d with Blender and Maya 7 ple. Im n00b.
                    2d art.
                    No mods, no own maps. Im n00b.
                    I made my first "Hello World" half year ago. Im n00b.
                    Im badly addicted to this site.
                    My first year in upper secondary school is completed successfully.
                    And I want Remedy or Alan Wake t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt
                      Am I the only one here that doesn't code/mod/texture/ect stuff?
                      I don't code/mod/ect either, well, except I can code in SAS, but I hate it so it doesn't count
                      Last edited by guaps; 06-01-2006, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Am i only person here who doesn't know game modding/developement nothing?
                        I tryed in time modding Max Payne 2 and i successfully get crashes to my computer
                        Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

I haven't modded anything either. But I'm working on a mod together with a friend. Does that count?

He's the one doing the actual modding. He's gathered a pretty nice little team now. I'm just a storyline writer.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Is anyone here into casemodding or overclocking?
                            Yes, you.

Comment

"Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum."

Comment

Huh?
                                Yes, you.

Comment

Working...
                                X