X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Whatever it was, it wasn't me
    I just changed a few words here and there. Honest!
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
      Whatever it was, it wasn't me
      I just changed a few words here and there. Honest!
      yeah it's nothing you did.. it's always something to do with the files or the installation. It's damn wordpress the engine we use.

Nothing but problems with that thing, but it's so powerful and I know it really well now

There's another engine getting made that's called Swell but it's not due for release for a while, so I might just have to stretch wordpress out until that comes out and then jump over to that.

Comment

Aww the internet on the main computer here at work isn't working for some reason, so I'm stuck on one of the server computers..

Internet Explorer 5.0 running at a max resolution of 640x480 with 16 colors!

Eww. Everything is grayscale with only a splash of color (mainly just on smilies) and huge text.

Wish we had wireless here, I'd just bring my laptop haha.

Though can't wait till I get my new job. I had a job offer and basically I will be working part time at a hospital running their website. Yay!

Comment

Because no one seems to care about the "Post Funny Videos" topic:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T7Rz267L5gM

Go in the Post Funny Videos topic for more info. Be sure to watch after the credits.
          <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry I was gonna comment about that -- I loved your bit with the fire behind you.

Comment

Ahh crap!

I lost all my files on my computer.. AGAIN! This is like the second time in a year.

All my client work for my web design company and all my uni work I had done. Bleh.. luckily though I managed to retrieve the prototype for a site I'm doing for a client at the moment. I have to go tomorrow to present that to him and if I lost that as well I'd be stuffed.

But everything else is gone.. so many TV shows too

Comment

It's probably the worst computer related thing that can happen. Because once it goes, it's gone forever.
                Remedy's currently known projects:
                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Because once it goes, it's gone forever.
                  Argh! Don't say things like that! - I'm right in the process of transferring all the files from my old computer to my new one.

It's amazing how lazy I've gotten with backing files up lately. ADM, you have my sympathy.

Comment

Happy commerce ehh... Valentine's Day

Comment

I did have a small celebration of it with my girlfriend. I took her out for dinner. But I simply refuse to go anywhere more than that. I hate these commercial events.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

There was freakin' red balloons EVERYWERE in school today. You couldn't turn a corner without getting strung up and hung with a string from a balloon.
                        <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Yeah, at work today they went as far as letting people wear red shirts. And we could play bingo.

The very definition of romance.

On the plus side, there's frickin plenty of eye candy where I work, so it's not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by AW Forums
                            Moved: Wet Fetish Stuff Inside!
                            HillarySew
                            Yes, you.

Comment

yeah hehe

Someone moved it with a redirect instead of without

Comment

That wasn't me.
                                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                                X