This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Not bad, still too cute and innocent looking. The key details are the eyebrows, and more of a banana shaped smile.

Comment

Picky bastard

Ok ok I'll get onto it. haha.

EDIT: There

heh.

Refresh your cache if it still looks like the old one.

Comment

Haha I went out with my Alan Wake t-shirt tonight.. loved it I actually hadn't worn it before and it just sat in my cupboard looking pretty but damn it's comfortable.

Had a lot of people ask me "What's Alan Wake?" -- good publicity .. got the word out haha.

Comment

I got to get myself a badge that says "Ask me about Alan Wake" on it. :heh:

Comment

I've got a rather large collection of smileys that I use on the board I manage. I can send them to you in a zip file, if you fant. Lotsa nice ones there.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Cool, I'd like to check them out. I'm not going to go crazy with smilies, but a few here and there wouldn't be bad.

Comment

Although I can snatch your e-mail from the ModCP, I just remember why I had to do that in the first place (considering you're on my MSN list): My computer has broke down, and refuse to start up. I have to get a new fan for it first. Tomorrow I'm ordering a new fan (while looking at some stuff as I'm having a friend build me a new kick-ass computer). So I'm sorry to say that it might take a while before you get the .zip file. Unless I have some stash on this computer... I'll get back to you later about that. Gots to run!
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Erm, okay.

Good luck with your pc.

Comment

Aww, now I want an Alan Wake tshirt! I would wear it when I went shopping, visit video game stores and see who noticed haha.
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Uff, stupid computer for breaking down like that... I miss it.

Comment

Yesterday came to post by add-magazine called "discshop.fi".
                        It's finnish web-shop,where you can buy DVD's,games and stuff.
                        I browsing magazine and of course there was already add of Alan Wake.

You can look it their web-site here and it's even english!
                        Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

Cool?

Had another class of 3D modelling today at Uni and I learnt how to make a ball in 3D.. wow. So advanced

Can't wait till we get into the proper modelling.. the final assignment is to model a 3D version of a toy figure. No idea what toy I'll get yet.. something not too advanced because I'll have a huge workload by that point.

Comment

Do a toy train
                            Yes, you.

Comment

I've actually done one of those in 3D before

Comment

Heh went out tonight with just me and 3 girls. Nothing happened though (well I danced quite.. well close.. with one of them hehe) but it was actually a really good night

They took some pics on their camera so I'll try post some up when I get some. They are crazy but we ended up going home early (ok around 2am but still.. I was aiming for like 6am heh) because they weren't feeling the best but they said we'll do it again next time.

So yeah I only really know one of them really well as I used to work with her a long time ago and we had a thing for each other but we just became good friends. Another one I actually like but don't think she's interested in me so I can't be bothered doing anything (I've met her a couple of times before as she works up the road from me). The last one I just met tonight but she seems ok, kinda quiet when you don't know her but as the night went on she opened up a bit (she was the one I ended up dancing 'close' with heh).

All in all I want to go out again with them

Comment

Working...
                                X