• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Eww threw up last night. Rough night :/

Comment

For those interessed, I'm recreating an old story I wrote long ago. It's a free story, meaning it will be downloadable on the web for no fees. It has nothing to do with my other project (still trying to write a book I might sometime release). If you're interessed, you can find a little about, included chapter one, here:

http://kahr.cruxious.org

Cheers. :cooler:
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Forums have been pretty quiet this week, I guess we really don't have too much to talk about.
        I've been working quite a bit this week at the ol supermarket, always amusing. Its also distracted me from any uni work.

Two more weeks until Heroes starts up again and three more weeks until the first Rage Against the Machine. Things are looking good.
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Yeah I've just been playing Guitar Heroes 2 and not working on any assignments for uni which are due next week. I'll start them on Sunday I guess

Comment

I'm alone with my beers right now.Don't want go nowhere to partying,it's cheaper this way.You know,cheaper than being bars.
            Well,what's going on?
            ADM have been playing Guitar Heroes 2,Morry working supermarket and Kahr have some free story for as.
            And i'm going to drunk.Well,things could be worse!
            Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

So tired and bored and a lot of other things. I should be working on my web design clients sites/projects but I can't get motivated enough to do them heh.

Plus not to mention the 2 uni assignments due on Wednesday. Can't wait for holidays where I don't have anything to do except for relax and not worry about anything

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                Can't wait for holidays where I don't have anything to do except for relax and not worry about anything
                Same here.Can't wait for my vacation.I'm also bored this school things
                Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

• After consuming vast amounts of caffeine and cigarettes I have finally finished my 3D assignment.

All in one night suprisingly.

I had to make a dinosaur/crocodile type head in Lightwave using spline based modelling.

Here's a step by step of it to the finished product:

Here we go laying out the first spline skeleton:

Finally splines have all been created and we start creating polygons:

Getting there hey?

Little bit more detail.. mouth created and head mirrored:

Adding more detail into the mouth area:

Creating eyes and more detail in the face:

Nostrils and even more detail added. Went for a chiseled hard look for it.

And it's all done, side view:

And the front view:

And finally a quick render of the final model, the assignment didn't need for us to texture or do anything other than model it. I think we UV map it later on.

Let me know what you think

Comment

Wish I could do something like that. I can't rember but I think I signed up for a 3D modling class next year.
                    <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

That's awesome, ADM.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

That's pretty neat to say the least, ADM
                        Yes, you.

Comment

I gave blood today. My arm hurts.
                          <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Just found out for our next assignment we have to UV map that head, which I can't wait to do.. be pretty cool to put in heaps of detail into it

Comment

Sweet. Make sure to show us what it looks like when it's done.

Comment

And the forums are finally up to date with the current version of vbulletin.. that was fun

Comment

Working...
                                X