This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

I've been running on 3.6.5 since I first bought it. I'm glad I haven't had to do any major updates yet.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

So what's new with the update? Anything noticeable?
      Remedy's currently known projects:
      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Just a mass of bug and security fixes really.. oh and some improvements to the "Search this thread" feature.. gives you the advanced options.

Comment

Just finished editing the Blood page on Wikipedia.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_%28game%29
          After playing through the game again, I've decided to keep it alive by becoming part of the fanbase. My edits with the wiki page have just been writing up all the pop culture references within the game, which are what made it so memorable. I finished episode one, so i'll go back and do the other episodes another time.
          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Yes, you.

Comment

Ewww, like, don't do that again.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

The hell is that?
                <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

I found it on the stove
                  Yes, you.

Comment

That's.. yum.

Comment

Well this was one interesting night. I turned down a one night stand proposal from this girl I know from uni. Well she wanted to be "friends with benefits" heh.

She came on to me a bit too strong and turned me off her. I'm suprised at how forward some girls can be sometimes. Though the more forward they are the less likely I want to be with them, if they're too easy where's the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                        Well this was one interesting night. I turned down a one night stand proposal from this girl I know from uni. Well she wanted to be "friends with benefits" heh.
                        Now that's a situation I like. :cooler:

Comment

I got most of my things stolen last night

I was at a party, where we did the usual 'throw our jackets and bags in one room' and were partying in another room. Suddenly we discoved that everybody at the party had lost everything they didn't have on them. Somebody had the nerve to grab all the bags and jackets, while around 20 people were in the next room.

In my case I lost my keys, phone, wallet etc., so I had no possibility to call anyone to report my things stolen and shutdown my visa and phone, but even worse I don't have anyones numbers anymore

My phone and all the stuff I lost is easily replaceable, but I stopped memorizing phonenumbers when I got a cellphone, so I guess you know my dilemma. I'll be lucky if I can remember 5% of them.

Comment

Damn that really sucks. That's something I never want to go through. That's why I always carry my keys phone and wallet on me at all times, even if I put my jacket and all that in another room.

I also keep a copy of my address book off my mobile on my computer, just in case.

Kahr: Me too usually, getting too old now

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                              Kahr: Me too usually, getting too old now
                              Haha, yeah, I know the feeling. It's really something I don't do anymore either. Sometimes methinks it would be nice with something relaxing like that again, but I find myself asking "What's the point?" every time. Man, getting old sucks.

Comment

Another packed weekend for me. Spent two days as a supermarket slave, went to a housewarming, did an exam...the usual.
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X