This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Hey, we've reached 7500+ posts. It's coming along slowly.

It's sunday .. I work up after sleeping only 3 hours, 'cause I got to bed late, had to sit and wait for a locksmith until 5 am. I got up, grabed a bit to eat, filed a police report. Now I'm planning what I have to do tomorrow, how I'm gonna get my stuff replaced and most importantly, when I can get my locks replaced.

Not really what I would call a normal sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by guaps View Post
      Hey, we've reached 7500+ posts. It's coming along slowly.
      Yeah, we are getting there, slowly, ever approaching.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Would it help more if I said that maddie was a loser?
        <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Totally.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I have a girlfriend.
            Yes, you.

Comment

Your hand doesn't count

Comment

Yes, you.

Comment

Your hand is in the picture so you still might be referring to it haha

Nah she's cute.. please tell me she likes games, cuz if she does don't ever let her go

Comment

Fo' real! :cooler:

Comment

Finished the UV mapping for the 3D head, didn't have time to add any teeth or other things to the model itself.. but here it is finally textured:

Grabbed a sample of crocodile skin off a photo then made it into a texture and tiled it on.. then gave it some shadows and highlights and added the eyes and the nostriles.

Let me know what you think

Comment

That's not bad at all. It's really looking like a dinosaur by now. With some teeth and a toungue now, it'd look like one of them cute little thingies from Jurassic Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                          cute little thingies from Jurassic Park
                          Babies are cute, kittens is cute, but anything from Jurassic Park isn't

Nice model, ADM. It's funny to see a smiling dinosaur/crocodile with awkward eyes. Nostriles looks good though.

Well, I finally have everything under control by now. I've gotten a new SIM-card and ordered a new phone and Visa card. I've gotten some of my stuff back from the police, and reported what was missing to my insurance company - so now I've got some insurance money to spend (not much though).

The only thing I still need to do is either change the locks on my door or make a copy of my current borrowed key, but won't be able to do anything about untill tomorrow, since today is the 1st of May.

Comment

Yeah the eyes were a bitch to do.. UV map kept ****ing up for me there. But yeah like Kahr said once I add teeth and a tongue I'm sure it'll look less like smiling and more like snarling heh

Comment

Cool, I'm now also a moderator at a local gaming site :heh:

I guess life is pretty good
                              Yes, you.

Comment

Oh damn I was about to make you one here now.. oh well.. they got to you first haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X