X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Originally posted by guaps View Post
    Babies are cute, kittens is cute, but anything from Jurassic Park isn't
    Oh come on, wouldn't you just love having a cute little Veliciraptor puppy?
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Yes, you.

Comment

Awwww, how adorrible!
        <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Officially back in business again. Nice to have a phone again, now I just have to start collecting number again.

Comment

Outdated, but still pretty neat
            Yes, you.

Comment

I'm getting a new tattoo today. Almost 5 years after the previous one... Damn, if I am going to have more tattoos now, I can't keep on waiting 5 years between each.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Post up a pic of it.. also what's your old one of?

I'm looking into getting one myself but have no idea what to get and don't want to rush out and get it done since it's permanent and I have a thing about changing my mind

Comment

My old one is of a Wizard. I can post a picture of 'em both tomorrow.

Comment

Cool. What made you get that one?

Comment

My new one:
                      http://kahr.cruxious.org/pics/new_tattoo.jpg

What made me get which one by the way?

This one I got because I've wanted something of a tribal-pattern or sign or something for a very long time. The Wizard I got five years ago I got because I'm a Fantasy fanatic, or what you may call it.
                      Last edited by sidetwo; 05-07-2007, 08:40 AM. Reason: Made pic a link because it was too big.

Comment

Tattoos...i don't like tattoos or piercings by myself.
                        But,nothing against people who's keep those.
                        Guess,i'm little too unfashionable...
                        Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

That new ones awesome. I too also want a symbol or sign or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                            That new ones awesome. I too also want a symbol or sign or something like that.
                            Yeah... I feel like I should warn you though. If you consider having it down by your wrist, you should reconsider. They say that it's one of the most painful places to do it, and... I agree. Pain like that is not even funny.

Comment

I was thinking of that place before actually but I have reconsidered and thinking of a sleeve tattoo.. well not a full sleeve but that spot anyway. Reason being so I can cover it in case I need to go to interviews or other things like that.

Comment

Yes, being able to cover it is usually a good idea. I can still cover mine, as long as I use long sleeves. Not t-shirts or short sleeves. Besides, being underneath (by my wrist), it's not as easily detectible even with short sleeves unless people are looking spesifically for it. Well, less detectable than it would have been if it was topside.

Comment

Working...
                                X