This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Another 3D assignment, man they keep piling them on. My task with this one wasn't modelling as that was all done but I had to texture all objects and do the lighting.

I'm quite proud of it as the glasses look like glass and the wine bottle actually looks pretty realistic imo.

I'm doing a render at the moment with radiosity and ray traced reflections, transparency and other stuff, but that's going to take forever (the render below is just ray traced and that took an hour because of 9 passes just for anti aliasing).

Anyway I'll post up the other one if it looks any good heh.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice. Although the back corner seem to be a bit dark, and suddenly a bit light. But its still great.
      <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Yeah you're right.. I didn't like the camera setup in the previous render as well so I changed it and fixed up the lighting a bit and re-rendered it. I've attached it.

I didn't end up finishing the radiosity one as it would have taken 70 hours to render
        Attached Files

Comment

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1...6254386hy1.gif
          Last edited by Coak; 05-08-2007, 06:14 PM.
          Yes, you.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
            Yeah you're right.. I didn't like the camera setup in the previous render as well so I changed it and fixed up the lighting a bit and re-rendered it. I've attached it.

I didn't end up finishing the radiosity one as it would have taken 70 hours to render
            Much better. You get a gold star!
            <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

yay

Comment

I just ordered myself both Seasons of Twin Peaks, and preordered Tomb Raider Anniversary. Yay! :cooler:
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                  I just ordered myself both Seasons of Twin Peaks, and preordered Tomb Raider Anniversary. Yay! :cooler:
                  I have also First Season of Twin Peaks,but there haven't Finnish subtitles,so i don't get all things to clear so well.
                  Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

How about my english skill btw,do you folks get any sense of it?
                    I think it suck!

Comment

I understand it pretty well. Sure it's a bit flawed grammatically but I think the more you read other posts and also post the more you'll get used to it.

For example your post would read like this:
                      "I also have the first season of Twin Peaks but they don't have Finnish subtitles, so I don't understand things too clearly."

instead of:

"I have also First Season of Twin Peaks,but there haven't Finnish subtitles,so i don't get all things to clear so well."

Comment

Yeah, it's understandable, remade. I think that's the main purpose of language, to make yourself understood.
                        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I guess so...

Comment

Plus even people who's primary language is English isn't that great at it... ie Me

Unless you're over analytical at your grammar and spelling than you're bound to make mistakes.

Comment

Even those who try to be over analytical makes mistakes.

Comment

That's why they say nobody's perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X