This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Brr... exams results came in today and... I passed! Woot!

A nice healthy mix of As and Bs, which is a relief because last year didn't go so well. In particular I'm pleased to get good marks for the two game projects I led and the film I made (which I dreaded making, but it turned out okay). Law and HRM went okay too, surprisingly.

Well, 3 years down, 1 to go.

Comment

Nice work Maddie. I've got my first and final exam tomorrow (so glad theres only one to do) and it's on PHP and MySQL so that's a bonus considering I know a majority of the stuff anyway.

Spent most of today at work studying for my exam and all the things in the lecture notes and readings I know anyway so I'm feeling pretty confident about it all, which is definitely a first for me when taking an exam.

Oh and I got praised today at work, I did a minor web update job for some lady in another division in the hospital and she sent an email to my boss saying how I did a great job. My boss then forwarded the email to the head of the hospital to show them how "good" I am. I think my boss is trying to get me a full time job there when I finish uni which would be awesome.

Btw for those who don't know I recently (in the past month) got a job as a web developer for a local hospital, pays amazing and working for the government has a heap of benefits.

Comment

Congratulations,Maddie!
        I have also 1 year to go with my exam.
        Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

I've been done with school for about a month now, and don't go back for another two. Lately my summer's been getting interesting in that I've been going out with my dad a lot more often, and when I am home, I actually have a game to play in the form of Dead Rising, which is STUPIDLY frustrating at time, but overall a really great game.

But otherwise, my summer's been pretty mundane, except that I've been getting a lot better at guitar. I guess sometime soon I'll recoard something and throw it up on here.
          Last edited by AlianAnt; 06-20-2007, 07:04 AM.
          <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Yeah definitely man, would be interested to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt View Post
              I guess sometime soon I'll recoard something and throw it up on here.
              Would be nice to heard to it

Yesterday was huge finnish midsummer party.
              And of course,i was drunk with my friends

I don't believe,there a such kind of party elsewhere.
              Or maybe sweden,norway (kahr) or Denmark? (quaps) ??

Anyway,my wallet disappeared,but someone found it and called.
              That was a sweet action

Comment

The midsummer party here in Denmark was on the 23rd of June and is called 'Sankt Hans aften' also called that in Norway if I remember correctly. Midsummer parties are common in many places, not only in Finland.

Congrats on getting your wallet back.

Comment

Guys. I have something very scary to report.

I........ I'm addicted to WoW. I just happened. I was bored. There was an ad that was like "10-DAY FREE TRIAL!" and I downloaded it. And now I'm addicted.

So does anyone else play?

Comment

I used to.. didn't really get fully into it though. I think I was about a level 14 or so max.

Comment

AlianAnt: http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

So what's fun about WoW?

Comment

I ask that question to myself quaps. I suppose its the never ending line of quests, or chains of stuff to do. You constantly say to yourself "Oh, just one more quest" or "Let me just smelt these ores into bars" or "let me just fill one more exp bubble" but in each of those situations, you almost always end up doing another quest after that, blacksmithing those bars into something (and then wanting to go try out your new gear), or that one exp bubble turns into "Well, I'm so close to leveling now, I may as well....."

I sat down last night at about 11:30 to play for an hour to two, and its 1:30 in the afternoon now and I just stopped. If you don't concider that the most addicting game of all time, then I'd like to know what the hell you played.

Comment

So, yeah, this is my vaccation so far: Wednsday, Thursday and Friday next week.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Hey guys,

Just in Warsaw at the moment and loving it. I've seen heaps of the city - museums, monuments, pubs, women etc. It's been a great trip so far.
                            After about four days in Warsaw, I move on to Krakow for another few days, then up to Sopot for some clubbing. After that, I will visit my dad's hometown in Jelenia Gora for the majority of the trip.
                            Remedy's currently known projects:
                            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Sounds like a cool trip. How long are you going to be in Poland?

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                                pubs, women
                                pubs and women...cool

Comment

Working...
                                X