This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

"You watched it! You can't un-watch it!".

Comment

Hey godot, what does your friend think now about the safeness of Vancouver? I know, I know, must be a wave of gang activity never seen before, right!

Mongols, HA, Mara Salvatrucha, Browns, they've all setup drug shops over the years and the turf never got any bigger.
      Mirrors are more fun than Television

Comment

I'm a lead farmer, mother****er!!!!
        If only *you* could see what *I've* seen with your eyes. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Gothmog View Post
          Ha ha, yes.
          <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Gothmog View Post
            Did you just quote Tropic Thunder?! Going downhill in your quote skillz

Comment

Originally posted by Raveness View Post
              Mongols, HA, Mara Salvatrucha, Browns, they've all setup drug shops over the years and the turf never got any bigger.
              Sounds like Rockstar could use Vancouver for the next GTA. ...or would that be GT[size=1]eh[/size] ??

Comment

What's up here?
                I bought new mp3-player today.Basic model, commodore C200.
                Ever heard?
                Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by remade View Post
                  What's up here?
                  I bought new mp3-player today.Basic model, commodore C200.
                  Ever heard?
                  Nah, I haven't heard of any products called Commodore since the Amiga but from the specs of it, it looks like a fine product.

Comment

Amiga 500 or something?
                    Well,lets hope that it's durable apparatus.
                    I mean,my MP3-player,i don't know how durable amiga 500 is,my first machine was nintendo 8-bit entertainment system
                    Last edited by remade; 02-20-2009, 08:23 PM.
                    Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

My very first computer was a Commodore 64. Wow...that dates me a little bit.

I didn't get it new, but other than the black and green Apple IIe, this was all you could really get without getting in ground floor with some upstart company.

Oh, the memories. I programmed my first virus on that thing.
                      ~+Impure Thoughts, Unethical Movements, A Shifting of the Soul into the Deeper Darker Secrets+~

Comment

Originally posted by EnixLHQ View Post
                        I didn't get it new, but other than the black and green Apple IIe, this was all you could really get without getting in ground floor with some upstart company.
                        My dad still has an Apple IIe, along with floppy disks of Karateka, Wolfenstein side-scroller, Lode Runner, and Stellar 7 among others.

Comment

Originally posted by Raveness View Post
                          Did you just quote Tropic Thunder?! Going downhill in your quote skillz
                          No one goes full retard.

Bah! Okay, Ben Stiller can go play in a thunderstorm with a 30ft copper pole strapped to his back, but Robert Downie Junior made this movie worth seeing. I'm surprised you didn't enjoy it, Rave, with all the movie references in there - Predator, Apocolypse Now, etc.

Originally posted by *nix
                          I have a, I think, still working, Vic 20 in my attic. BASIC was very... basic. I started by sitting in front of the monitor, copying lines of Beginner's All purpose Symbolic Instruction Code straight from the manual - good times. You could write 800 lines of code and when you ran it the screen would flash a coupld of different colours and the speakers would beep, in a tone similar to a POST test, a few times.
                          If only *you* could see what *I've* seen with your eyes. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by EnixLHQ View Post

Oh, the memories. I programmed my first virus on that thing.
                            My first computer we had in school where a MicroBee

An australian computer....read full Story
                            "One of these days
                            I'm going to cut you into little pieces"

Comment

Mine was an Amstrad PCW, which my Dad brought home from work. The screen was green, the disks were dual-sided, and the only software it could run was a simple word processor, DTP program, and a bastardised version of BASIC. The only 'games' you could program on it were simple text adventures; so my friends and I created a few games featuring a pac-man like character called 'Maddieman' (and his bitter rival ...Baddieman ).

Comment

lol

Sounds awesome!
                                OMC NOB
                                Ragdoll Matrix
                                Crysis

Comment

Working...
                                X