This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Hmmm... you think this wil reach 10000 before we get new news on A.W.?
    It seems like my days are getting shorter, and my night's longer... am I A.Wake or is this just my burt sleeping pattern...

Comment

We'd could have reached it ages ago, but we're aiming for "the best posts possible" with a metacritic score of 90% or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
        We'd could have reached it ages ago, but we're aiming for "the best posts possible" with a metacritic score of 90% or higher.
        Hehe, well then I'll show you a clip of my post now, and you can have the finish of it "When it's done".
        It seems like my days are getting shorter, and my night's longer... am I A.Wake or is this just my burt sleeping pattern...

Comment

I'd love to reply to that, but I've signed an NDA. Sorry.

Comment

Jason truly has some skill when it comes to art. A real professinal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sP...e=channel_page. Those "art in weird volumes" videos really prove it
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

• J'en ai marre!

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
              Jason truly has some skill when it comes to art. A real professinal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sP...e=channel_page. Those "art in weird volumes" videos really prove it
              Wow.

I had some doubts half way through, but he refines the hell out of it.

In other news, my kitchen ceiling just caved in, along with about a gallon of water. *Right* above the fridge-freezer.

I'm going to have to learn a new language, because there aren't enough swear words in the English language to sufficiently sum up how I feel right now.

Comment

• Re: J'en ai marre!

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                there aren't enough swear words in the English language
                That reminds me that I should probably try swearing in german for the sake of change. I have been studying german for four years, but sadly it has come to a stop because my artistic endevours have come to the way. I really do think it is great to actually know how to speak some other languages than just english, because sometimes english just feels.. Well, pathetic for some reason
                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

• My kitchen is trashed

Yeah, learning a new language definitely seems worth the effort -- it opens doors to new people, cultures, music, film, literature, and more. Sure, English has a certain charm to it; words like ****, ****, and especially ****, are indispensable in everyone's day-to-day vocabulary. But it does lack that je ne sais quoi the Latin languages have.

If only I could get my head around conjugations.

Comment

/me wonders what the Ubisoft Steam Weekend deal is going to be..

Also, hi guys.
                    After a year in therapy, my psychiatrist said to me, 'Maybe life isn't for everyone.'

Comment

Hey TBZ!

Ubisoft Steam deal eh? I'm intrigued.

Comment

This entire week has been a long Ubisoft week deal thing..
                        Monday was Assassins Creed, Tuesday was Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, yesterday was/is Far Cry 2, all 50% off, and they're gonna do a weekend deal too.
                        After a year in therapy, my psychiatrist said to me, 'Maybe life isn't for everyone.'

Comment

So, I have nine exams coming up, spanning out on a timeline of about a month. Anyone want to do a few of them for me?
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                            So, I have nine exams coming up, spanning out on a timeline of about a month. Anyone want to do a few of them for me?
                            Nope I've finally finished studying and so exams are one of the things I'm not missing

Comment

Yay for revision!

Comment

I got myself two pairs of new glasses today. The old ones (and they were ANCIENT) were so dirty it was beyond cleanable. Now it's like the world has never been cleaner. Yay! :cooler:
                                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                                X