X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
    So, I have nine exams coming up, spanning out on a timeline of about a month. Anyone want to do a few of them for me?
    Depends... which subjects are you sitting?

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
      Depends... which subjects are you sitting?
      Well, there's one relatively easy math exam (if you KNOW math, that is), three in Norwegian (one oral, one written and another written one in a side-dialect (don't ask!)), two in English (written and oral), one in Older History (oral only), one in Gymnastics (written), one in... I have no idea what this is in English, but some kind of nature course (covers the three basics of physics, biology and chemistry (oral only)).

All adding up to nine exams. If I had another month added to the timeline it takes from my first to my last exam, I think this wouldn't be so much stress as it's going to be now.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I have no idea what this is in English, but some kind of nature course (covers the three basics of physics, biology and chemistry (oral only)).
        Erm... Science? Better start revising that engrish exam, Kahr.

Comment

No, English is probably the one I have the least trouble with. The last paper I handed in was graded 6 (of 6). My oral English is a little bit worse than my written (because hey, it's not like I run around talking English to my friends outside of school, eh?), but all in all, I got English covered.

I have just never had much use for the English names of classes. We have different names here. There are a few courses I would have no idea how to properly translate to English. Science was apparently one of them, but I feel kind of stupid now because I think I sort of knew that.

Well, one can't be perfect, eh? I'm hoping for a 5 (maybe, just MAYBE a 6 if I'm lucky with the examination text(s)) in English. Norwegian I'm suspecting somewhere between 4 and 5. The side-dialect probably 3-4. Math and science I have no idea about. Probably 4 to 5 there too. Gymnastics is relatively easy, but with the ammount of exams I can't really perfectionate one, so perhaps a 5 here (the fact that it's easy gives me the opportunity to focus more reading time into one of the other exams). And Older History I am also a bit unsure about. It's a whole lot drier than Newer History which I had my exam in before Christmas. I got a 5 there. Perhaps a 4-5 on Older History.

We'll see if my calculations come out as I expect.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

even the most simple words can be forgotten..

I can smell the spring, the summer winds. It's nice that summer is coming. We all know(do we?) that at the end of a season you are getting bored for the weather and want some change. When winter is coming I feel that summer is too hot and of course, i miss the snow. But I still think that spring/summer time is the best times of the year. Maybe it's because of Scandinavia's climate. Allthough we haven't had a cold winter in a very long time. A bit sad fact is that forecasters say that spring is late..
            Last edited by Zhinarkos; 04-01-2009, 10:41 AM.
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Fear the wrath of the future!
              http://www.eatliver.com/i.php?n=1179

Comment

[SIZE="7"]Take insurance for your house.[/SIZE]

My cousin's house burnt down and apparently he didn't have insurance. He did have quite a big mortgage though, so he's in pretty deep right now.
                OMC NOB
                Ragdoll Matrix
                Crysis

Comment

I found them:
                  We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

I'm on my way!
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Tempted to ask Remedy what they would do if a random fan turned up.

Would they just turn him/her away?

Comment

Now we also have to find Alan Wake´s home

Comment

you have no chanse to survive make your time

Comment

Originally posted by Demite View Post
                            Tempted to ask Remedy what they would do if a random fan turned up.

Would they just turn him/her away?
                            Ya know, I've always wondered that, for any developer. What if a kid wearing a Remedy hat and a Max Payne t-shirt showed up at Remedy HQ, and asked in? The same thing for 3D Realms, Bungie, Ubisoft, or Valve (though I get the feeling Valve would certainly turn their fan away with a nice middle finger, just because Gabe Newell and company seem like jerks).

I get the feeling they'd turn 'em away with a pat on the back. Except Valve, as previously stated.
                            <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Well 3DR did have some fans rock up one time, they showed them around the offices but made it clear that they don't want random walk ins. Now they try to hide the location of their new offices so as not to get random walk ins.

Also Valve actually encourage people to come visit them.. all you have to do is email their assistant and she will organise a tour for you for free.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised. Maybe if I lived near Valve, I would do that. Ohhhh 3DR and their hiding things from the public for more than a decade now.
                                <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Working...
                                X