X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10000+ Post topic!

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
    Because it costs money, and I'm starting to have space difficulties. I have a still functional (and played occationally) PS2, a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii. There's no room for the 360 (at least not yet).
    Wow.. I'm in the exact same situation, except switch that PS3 with an XBox. Man.. So many PS3 games I want.. The unfairness of exclusives is killing me. :[
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

well im back from the dead..
      used to be SGT RAMIREZ, but now im a retired war veteran and now a doctor..
      "I Knocked So Much Teeth Out The Tooth Fairy Went Bankrupt" -Big L

Comment

MD, PhD, or Time Lord?

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
          MD, PhD, or Time Lord?
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
            MD, PhD, or Time Lord?
            hmmm.. phd..

Comment

... and this is all physic lections, what I must learn for exams. I have three days to do it.

mhhh... how i hate this subject.
              the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt View Post
                My 360 crapped out on me a few months ago. Getting it fixed was a hassle, but that was because of an error regarding the registration of my 360 to an account that didn't exist. You shouldn't have to worry about that, since that was a fluke. Otherwise, the repair process is easy. Only took a week before mine came back, too, the whole round trip!
                I have never had the RROD, and I have been a 360 player since the Elite came out.

My PS3 has actually been through some trouble.. Belive it or not. But nothing that needs repair, it fixed itself after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ALoNE View Post
                  ... and this is all physic lections, what I must learn for exams. I have three days to do it.
                  PAIN. It was the first and best word that popped into my mind. It sounds like a pain. No, it LOOKS like a pain.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Looks pretty bad indeed. We cheer for you ALoNE! How many pages are there btw?

Comment

yuck, pile of paper.

Anyways, I have a problem, actually, my DAD has a problem. Problem is, of course, his computer(where is technology, there is problems).

Problem is a bit complicated, but I think I can explain it. The problem is that his computer hits BSOD when he turns his video projector off(it is his display device of choice) when the computer is on. It also crashes when it is turned off, so the blue screen is created by the "happening" of video projector doing something.

This problem didn't come up until three days ago. I doubt it is a memory failure because I'm quite positive it would have been noticed a long time ago. I'm not sure how it is a program error or damaged file either. There isn't any file mentioned in the BSOD. It can also be a driver incompatibility or a device incompatibility or a mix of both.

I have updated all the drivers, run all kinds of virus and spywarescans, look through the error log and tryed taking a returnpoint, allthough machine won't take one.

The error goes, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and 0x00000007e.

There's also an error message that only appears few minutes after starting guild wars, BAD_POOL_HEADER and 0x000000019

I'm lost. I can't comprehend the situation clearly because I haven't actually educated on this things, self-taught or educational. I'm just a geek. Help me guys/girls, this can't be an impossible to solve. I've looked through every forum and tried searching google with all kinds of keywords but they all give the same, long list, of "try this".

I know this problem isn't simple. What I've read this past few days is that Blue Screen errors can be a real pain in the ass. It might take few minutes or few months to solve the problem. And it might be just a tiny damaged file which causes the problem. And the fact is, I'm getting a headache even thinking this problem right now.

I'm going to run a memory test tomorrow if it would reveal something, but I'm doubtful. Largely because of the circumstances(A, the problem came three days ago, and B it only happens when video projector is turned on or off while pc is on).
                      Last edited by Zhinarkos; 06-18-2009, 06:33 PM.
                      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

what is these about

Comment

i wanna buy a CD tomorrow but i cant decide which..???
                          any suggestions? (i listen to old skool rap btw)

Comment

You should still get ...And Justice For All. There is no excuse.
                            <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

What every happened to that poster "Raveness?" She was a very active member, then after GDC, just disappeared.
                              I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by bstarter29 View Post
                                What every happened to that poster "Raveness?" She was a very active member, then after GDC, just disappeared.
                                Feeling lonely, bstarter?
                                She was on the forums five days ago, lurking around...
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X