Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

    OMG, this thread is getting very wierd and ever so slightly scary I think I'm gonna go back into hiding

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

      Originally posted by OskariRMD View Post
      OMG, this thread is getting very wierd and ever so slightly scary I think I'm gonna go back into hiding
      Cmon Hotskari

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

        Sucessfully Entice Fanbabes! +2000 points!
        AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

          Originally posted by OskariRMD View Post
          OMG, this thread is getting very wierd and ever so slightly scary I think I'm gonna go back into hiding
          Oh no! Who would have known that such a specimen would be so shy!

          I am not scary I am sweet! If kittens had dimples I would be both!!!

          SO THIs is how the game ends. I DIE BUT ISNT THE WAY HE SAYS 'OMG' SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEE

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

            I'm beginning to suspect that CATNIPLOL is Mikki's creation...

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

              Originally posted by anttitRMD View Post
              I'm beginning to suspect that CATNIPLOL is Mikki's creation...
              Check the IP?

              KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                Originally posted by anttitRMD View Post
                I'm beginning to suspect that CATNIPLOL is Mikki's creation...
                Christ, I wish.
                Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                  hahaha this is so funny.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                    This is seriously the best thread ive ever been in at any forums.
                    HOTSKARI!!
                    I'm back.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                      hI again Hotskari!!!!

                      I heard this tonight and thought of you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyxeUtm8sA

                      I think now when you hear it you will think of me. Please shave my name in your sexy chest hair and send me the photoo!!!!!!! also can i get hotskari posters! RemEdy put some on your stooore!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                        i will clear a space o n my Wall for the Hotskari posters

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                          I need to make a game out of this!
                          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                            Originally posted by CATNIPLOL View Post
                            hI again Hotskari!!!!

                            I heard this tonight and thought of you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyxeUtm8sA

                            I think now when you hear it you will think of me. Please shave my name in your sexy chest hair and send me the photoo!!!!!!! also can i get hotskari posters! RemEdy put some on your stooore!!!
                            Seriously, is this you Mikki? This can't be for real, DUDE, haven't you got work to do?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                              Haha it's not Mikki. It's legit, you have a fan... albeit a kind of creepy one.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Oskari Häkkinen: THE GAME

                                Originally posted by OskariRMD View Post
                                Seriously, is this you Mikki? This can't be for real, DUDE, haven't you got work to do?
                                I started out wishing it was me, now I'm just getting creeped out.

                                (Okay, I still wish it was me.)
                                Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X