X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2010

Hi

[SIZE="1"]Zakumi[/SIZE]

4 years passed and we're about to experience a new World Cup, this time in South Africa. Like other World Cups, it'll surely be full of happiness, sadness, laugh and cry.

Discuss, debate, defend your favorite teams but don't insult each other.

There is only 10 options in making a poll so If your team is not there, post here and name it.

[SIZE="1"]Official site[/SIZE]
    Argentina
    18.37%
    Germany
    30.61%
    Spain
    8.16%
    England
    10.20%
    Italy
    4.08%
    Brazil
    4.08%
    Portugal
    0.00%
    France
    0.00%
    Netherlands
    16.33%
    Others( name it)
    8.16%
    Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Re: World Cup 2010

Argentina because without Argentina there is no reason for the World Cup to be
    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

England ...

Comment

Germany (...of course...)

Comment

Argentina all the way, Lionel Messi will RULE this World Cup. I'm also picking the Netherlands as my second team, Van Percy and Robben FTW. I also like Germany as a third favorite team ( I lost 10 bucks in the 2002 finals thanks to Germany losing to Brazil) Now with that said I think that it is going to be extremely hard to beat Spain in this World Cup. It's probably going to come down to whoever beats Spain wins the Cup.

I'm really looking forward to watching every game of the World Cup, like I do every 4 years. Of course my grades are going to take a dive down but come on this is the World Cup. Mexico against South Africa Friday at 9:30 AM Eastern Time. I ain't missing it.
          Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

It looks like Spain will bring the strongest team this year. Casillas, Puyol, Ramos, Capdevila, Senna, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso, Silva, Villa, and Torres. I don't have any faith in England this year, even though Capello have done a great job. Brazil is always a dangerous competitor, and I think Paraguay might surprise. I also hope some of the african teams will do good.

I don't have any favourite this year, but I do hope that Spain and Argentina ends up in the finale. Fabregas vs. Messi, marvelous!

Comment

Italy FTW..... YEA is my number 1 pick

My second pick would be Germany
              PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

If everything goes right, I believe Brazil will be able to win his 6th cup. I hope we see a Brazil VS Argentina

I just don't welcome surprises( e.g. Spain get beat by Honduras!)

Comment

All i know is it will be a miracle if us Aussies get through our pool.
                  Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

If I want to watch any of the matches with Australia in them, we have to stay up till midnight for one and 4.30AM for the other two. SO not cool.
                    "Blah Blah Blah Mr. Freeman"

Comment

England!
                      "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Although there was no winner in yesterday's competitions, I think it was a great start.
                        My grandma thought we were under attack by wasps

today ARG v.s NGA is gonna be spectacular.

Comment

Jesus, Argentina is so strong this year. Right now, 0-1 for ARG.

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                            Jesus, Argentina is so strong this year. Right now, 0-1 for ARG.
                            Argentina all the way bro. Messi is playing great. Veron with the corner and the awesome goal by Heinze. Tevez is roughing up the Nigerian players. We are definitely looking strong.

The U.S is playing later against England. That's going to be a good game. Looking forward to seeing the U.S give England a nasty surprise but a tied game would be enough for me. It's gonna be tough.
                            Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

England
                              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Working...
                              X