What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

People who can't do basic ****ing arithmetic in their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
      People who can't do basic ****ing arithmetic in their heads.
      Is that basic math?
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

People who say 'math' instead of maths.

Comment

Ah, there's another one. I hate mathematics! Call me stupid, but I just don't get it. Especially senior high school mathematics! I understand why some people like it. The feeling of solving a problem is great. Some genious told me that I should take the long maths program instead of the short one, because you have better change to get to certain studying fields from it. Well, I guess that isn't the real problem here. Mathematics just isn't my thing. My brain constantly questioning the sense of it, so basically I feel that it is not logical. Derivation and integration,probabilities etc.
          We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

To miss a head-shot and instead, lodge the bullet around the neck which needs a second shot, which needs a reload which gets you killed.
            Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
              People who say 'math' instead of maths.
              I can say "Matematikk" if it helps?

But seriously, is it "maths"? I have never heard that form before (not that I often end up in conversations about math(s)).
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Pretty sure both work.
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Haha guess what.

I found the calculator already. Thank God! It costed me a small fortune.
                  KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Originally posted by AnttiApina View Post
                    Haha guess what.

I found the calculator already. Thank God! It costed me a small fortune.
                    ???
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                      I can say "Matematikk" if it helps?

But seriously, is it "maths"? I have never heard that form before (not that I often end up in conversations about math(s)).
                      In Australia, we all call it "maths"...we just like to be different.
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I've never heard of the word maths either.

What grinds my gears? Arrogance and bullies. People who think they are better than you or think because they have a higher station or are paid more, they can treat you however they want. I'm a security guard and I actually had a guy the other day complain because my car was in the way as he was walking down the sidewalk. I informed him that this was my post and I was where I was supposed to be. There was plenty of room, too. It wasn't like he was trapped, or that there was any danger. Instead of walking around me and continuing on his way, he literally shouted at me and opened my car door...to what purpose, I don't know.

I've also had jobs in retail and various customer service jobs. One time, as I was checking the signature for a credit card transaction, I was accused of *...wait for it...* "manhandling" a customer's wallet.

Oh, and when I worked on the phone as a troubleshooter for a certain product, I had a guy get mad when I told him that I could help him fix it over the phone. He literally say he paid people to change his lightbulbs!

Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                        -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Self-styled 'celebrity' video game designers.

Comment

When people make assumptions about your personality because of a joke you told. Jokes are meant to be funny, and they show your sense of humor.

Example - Just because you say a gay joke doesn't mean you're gay
                            A cold wind blew into his face, chilling him to the bone. He stopped and looked up at the gray sky which soon would be a black as his thoughts.

Comment

Just killed a small Daddy-long-legs spider, not that they 'grind my gears' as such, they just scare the shit outa me.
                              Quote - "Either I get to Burger Shot, or someone is getting shot!" Disgruntled LC Resident.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFoster View Post
                                Example - Just because you say a gay joke doesn't mean you're gay
                                I love it when people make "passive assumptions" about me. It always makes it all the more fun to prove them wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X