What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Not having dedicated servers for popular title games.
    Or having dedicated servers that can not and do not take the pay load on launch day and on wards.
    Last edited by Kings of Chaos; 03-14-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I was making test propaganda poster for my game. I started Photoshop and after 30 minutes of intense work I managed to make something that looked cool. Finally I made the finishing touches and decided to save.

Usually it's good to save often if the program crashes, but this was different: Photoshop actually crashed because it couldn't save. ****!

How is this possible! Well there goes yet another 30 minutes of game developement.
      KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Originally posted by AnttiApina View Post
        Usually it's good to save often if the program crashes, but this was different: Photoshop actually crashed because it couldn't save. ****!
        What photoshop do you work on ? CS3 ? The older versions, especially the 11 and 12 have their problems as well.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

UrhoTv.

Comment

People who invent "reasons" for 'dislikers' in youtube videos, like "20 people missed the like button".

Then again, all the people who use the dislike button just for the fun of it.. should burn too.

Miniscular things, but annoying
            Last edited by Zhinarkos; 08-22-2011, 02:29 PM.
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Any man who posts this comment on Youtube.

HEY GUYS THIS SONG ROKSS!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN JUSTIN GAYBER! TRUE MUSIC RIGHT HERE HURR DURR!

Comments like that just piss me off uncontrollably.

Also, when I pour a glass of milk to go with some cookies, walk away, and then realize I left the glass of milk on the counter. GRINDS MY GEARS.

EDIT:

Joseph Suglia always pisses me off. Showing off his over-inflated ego and proclaiming himself as the greatest writer in the world simply because he is in love with himself. Can't stand people like that. He acts like writing means something in the end.
              I also hate math. I'm discalulic so its a constant sort of rage for me.
              Last edited by Taken634; 08-28-2011, 12:11 AM.
              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowpayne911 View Post
                Just killed a small Daddy-long-legs spider, not that they 'grind my gears' as such, they just scare the shit outa me.
                people who deliberately kill because they're scared of something grinds my gears

Comment

It's a spider dude. Creepy as hell. Killing one is understandable.
                  Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Poor thing! Well, at least there will be a couple more hundred flies in the world.
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Well, I'm not saying I hate spiders, they are very relevant to the environment, but killing one is understandable due to their ugly appearance.

But I'm getting things off topic, so whatever.

Comment

Oh God please don't tell me I shut down this entire thread with that incredibly out of place comment.

Comment

As part of the Association Against Spider Killings, I have to express my disgust.
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I don't care one way or another. If they crawl their way into my house, they die. That is the only rule I have about spiders. And I think they've learned that over the years, because I'm finding less and less spiders indoors.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
                              Oh God please don't tell me I shut down this entire thread with that incredibly out of place comment.
                              People that double post. That grinds my gears.
                              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                                I don't care one way or another. If they crawl their way into my house, they die. That is the only rule I have about spiders. And I think they've learned that over the years, because I'm finding less and less spiders indoors.
                                But still.. Spiders kill more disgusting creeps like earwigs. I prefer having a couple of spiders around instead of having a dozen earwigs eating my brains out.

Comment

Working...
                                X