What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

It really grind my gears that you unfortunenatly CANT trust Women anymore, its so sad, it seems like all they care about is Money and the looks.
    "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Originally posted by MrSelf-Destruct View Post
      It really grind my gears that you unfortunenatly CANT trust Women anymore, its so sad, it seems like all they care about is Money and the looks.
      Now you saw it, too. I figured about it long ago, so that's why I want a decent and good in heart woman and to be married. I hate those kind of women you described.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
        Now you saw it, too. I figured about it long ago, so that's why I want a decent and good in heart woman and to be married. I hate those kind of women you described.
        Unfortunenatly there are obvious only such Women left we i talked about, its sad i want the same thing but always get cheated and betrayed even after five ****ing Years.
        "Reality is overrated."

Comment

So such a betray automatically makes all women bad? Perhaps you're just looking in the wrong place.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
            So such a betray automatically makes all women bad? Perhaps you're just looking in the wrong place.
            No but every woman i was together with just did that at the end, see i know there are a few others but for some reason i dont know why, all the women want from me is Money or sex, not love and thats really depressing.
            "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Yes, it does feel like that, especially right after you've had a horrible experience. I've had my fair share of unsuccessful relationships, and I always thought "What's the point? It's just going to end badly." after every one I got out of. But before I knew it, I was slowly moving into another one.

I'm very happy with my current girlfriend. She's a package, one might say. She's had work as a chef, so she knows how to cook, and she cooks me a lot of food. She's a gamer, so she completely understands my need of games (hell, she supports it). She doesn't care about money - if she did, she wouldn't be with me, considering I have NONE right now (she's been paying for me a lot, actually).

It's all about finding the right one.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Yes i know its all about finding the right one but the last she was it, she was perfect and we knew each other since the childhood.
                "Reality is overrated."

Comment

People who express their wrong opinions on the internet. Disgusting, annoying, know-it-all folks and their limited view on the world..

They're just like me. People who think they are right, but in truth they know nothing about nothing.

And that's the problem isn't it? There isn't such a thing as a person who is right about something, because being right in itself is a subjective phenomena.
                  We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                    As part of the Association Against Spider Killings, I have to express my disgust.
                    I hate the spiders... But I think, we have opened an old thread about the spiders...
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Saggy pants
                      Team Yu
                      https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                      http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Life.

It is a wind up on occasion, you know?

Also, fans of Joss Whedon. And fans of Tool. Both have a strong tendency to be conceited little shits.
                        "Do you know what your sin is?"
                        "Oh hell, I'm a fan of all seven."

Comment

Gamestop.

My Alan Wake LCE that I bought "new"? They not only had it opened, but they took the case out for the AW disc and put the disc in with the bonus discs. So three discs in a case that's made to hold two. They wouldn't let me return it because it was "opened" when that's how they sold it to me. So I ended up buying a used copy of AW, so I could have a proper place for the disc AND keep the f**king case collectors box from rattling when ever I picked it up.

Yes, I might have an OCD. But I paid for a new copy.

Comment

Bullying, it grinds my gears.
                            I was bullyed in school, so you know why it grinds my gears.

Comment

Originally posted by jriley0035 View Post
                              Gamestop.

My Alan Wake LCE that I bought "new"? They not only had it opened, but they took the case out for the AW disc and put the disc in with the bonus discs. So three discs in a case that's made to hold two. They wouldn't let me return it because it was "opened" when that's how they sold it to me. So I ended up buying a used copy of AW, so I could have a proper place for the disc AND keep the f**king case collectors box from rattling when ever I picked it up.

Yes, I might have an OCD. But I paid for a new copy.
                              This has irritated me to no end for years, you are completely right for feeling this way too. Don't sell me something as "new" when you've open it and tampered with it, plus many times customers put their greasy fingers all over the display case. If you gonna sell that opened copy atleast knock some of the price off. I think it's a terrible business practice and its one of a few ways I feel gamestop is harming the gaming world.

Comment

Yeah, I wish I would've waited and just got one from Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X