What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoYnEr
    started a topic What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Serious, What The Hell Pisses You Off The Most...It Can Be Annoying like ranging from A Pen Clicking Noise To A 12 Y/O XBL Gamer Calling You A Noob In Halo...

• Jakanadin
    replied
    Re: What The Hell Grinds Your Gears!?!

Today's movie and entertainment industry, this does not include the video-game industry. The Entertainment industry of today is constantly shoving recycled ideas and garbage down our throats(Multiple clones of Jersey Shore), as well as all kinds of random shows about nothing such as Hillbilly Handfishin', Teen Mom, and LOADS of other shows I don't want to even BOTHER naming at this time.

That's just the tip of the iceberg; the movie industry is where my true anger lies. They are taking Timeless Classics such as The Looney Toons, The Three Stooges, The Smurfs, Yogi Bear, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and even now Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and recycling the whole story and revising it to their standards, and changing some of the main ideas that where what made the show(changing the Mutant's into Alien's...)! Not only that, but they are throwing in this popular entertainment garbage to make it new and hip for the children, as well as providing a nostalgic moment for the adults!! It's ridiculous! They don't care about us the consumer whatsoever. And that, my friends, is what grinds my gears.

Leave a comment:

• SnakeLtd
    replied

1 - Childish and immature behavior from apparent 'friends'. It annoys me to the point that I want to punch them in the face. I hate this kind of 'answering a question with another question' thing that some people do.

2 - Theres NOTHING more irritating that some random guy you know that brags about everything. For instance, a "friend" of mine came up to and said "Hey Mike, my mum bought me a 47" T". So I said "Awesome". But then he keeps it going like "hahaha your poor at least I can afford big TV's and expensive computers and macs and playstations and xbox's and games and everything " so I basically replied with "What ever happened to just going outside?! At least I have the responsibility of paying for these kind of things myself and working to achieve it, unlike you". So who's in the wrong here?

3 - Above all, 3 year olds playing call of duty -.-. Well, not literally, but like 10-12 year olds screaming there voices down the mic or breathing heavily when your in the zone but get pulled out of it cos of the irritating, aggrivating and rediculously annoying noises that tend to squirm their way out of their tight throats and come out as high pitch screeches. This is why I invested in Battlefield 3. Awesome gameplay. Awesome graphics. No annoying little rats to pull me out of the zone. Just awesome <3

Leave a comment:

• SnakeLtd
    replied

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
    People. I dont like meeting new people or being with them. Thats why i mostly use the internet. Its extreme for me.
    And Bobby Kotick
    Wow, you sound like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.

Leave a comment:

• Mirror Peak
    replied

Originally posted by Skip View Post
    Raelly grinds my gears.
    I see what you did there.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied

Another thing; Typos. When I make them. Raelly grinds my gears.

Leave a comment:

• Helspont
    replied

I don't like people who share a different view on something than you, and they treat you with less respect for it.

I may not agree, but I still respect your choice, and I can be objective, so I know the details most times, but in return I ask for the same respect.

Also, My brother.

Leave a comment:

• Mirror Peak
    replied

I don't really get mad a lot, but a lot of the articles on Rockpapershotgun.com seem to make me mad.

Leave a comment:

• jriley0035
    replied

Yeah, I wish I would've waited and just got one from Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied

Originally posted by jriley0035 View Post
    Gamestop.

My Alan Wake LCE that I bought "new"? They not only had it opened, but they took the case out for the AW disc and put the disc in with the bonus discs. So three discs in a case that's made to hold two. They wouldn't let me return it because it was "opened" when that's how they sold it to me. So I ended up buying a used copy of AW, so I could have a proper place for the disc AND keep the f**king case collectors box from rattling when ever I picked it up.

Yes, I might have an OCD. But I paid for a new copy.
    This has irritated me to no end for years, you are completely right for feeling this way too. Don't sell me something as "new" when you've open it and tampered with it, plus many times customers put their greasy fingers all over the display case. If you gonna sell that opened copy atleast knock some of the price off. I think it's a terrible business practice and its one of a few ways I feel gamestop is harming the gaming world.

Leave a comment:

• RedDevil
    replied

Bullying, it grinds my gears.
    I was bullyed in school, so you know why it grinds my gears.

Leave a comment:

• jriley0035
    replied

Gamestop.

My Alan Wake LCE that I bought "new"? They not only had it opened, but they took the case out for the AW disc and put the disc in with the bonus discs. So three discs in a case that's made to hold two. They wouldn't let me return it because it was "opened" when that's how they sold it to me. So I ended up buying a used copy of AW, so I could have a proper place for the disc AND keep the f**king case collectors box from rattling when ever I picked it up.

Yes, I might have an OCD. But I paid for a new copy.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Lime
    replied

Life.

It is a wind up on occasion, you know?

Also, fans of Joss Whedon. And fans of Tool. Both have a strong tendency to be conceited little shits.

Leave a comment:

• thebestbit
    replied

Saggy pants

Leave a comment:

• TannosukeGR
    replied

Originally posted by Morry View Post
    As part of the Association Against Spider Killings, I have to express my disgust.
    I hate the spiders... But I think, we have opened an old thread about the spiders...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X