• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy looking for 2 programmers

Hey,

We just posted a few new job ads:

- http://www.remedygames.com/animationprogrammer
    - http://www.remedygames.com/3dgraphicsprogrammer

I thought I'd post this here too in case we have some talented folks here, and also to avoid the inevitable controversy about what game this is for and for what platforms? We're not telling .

[SIZE="1"]And no, you can't guess from the fact that the 3d graphics programmer lists OpenGL/GLSL; the skill sets in OpenGL and D3D are pretty interchangeable, and an OpenGL expert can easily learn D3D or vice versa. So don't even start
    [/SIZE]

Re: Remedy looking for 2 programmers

Spiffy. I'll definitively spread the word to any programmers I know (not a lot, but a few).
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Dam. I cant do that sort of thing. But i can make a great cup of tea!!!

Ill spread the word around though.
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I wish they had asked later but moments are timely I know, I'm actually taking several programming classes off of C and C++ right now and have been doing personal studies on different engines. Maybe next time when I'm more qualified.
        Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I have passed this on to the users over at the Beyond3D forums. There are a lot of talented users over at those forums who have strong knowledge in technology.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
          -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
          X