What car do you drive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What car do you drive?

Hmmm, there are a lot of interesting threads like "how old r u?" and "what are you?" but nothing about our trusty vehicles

So, what car do you drive?

I own 2006 Dodge Charger. I'm selling it right now (in Finland as well) since a new one will be released in 2011, but absolutely love it
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Re: What car do you drive?

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
    I own 2006 Dodge Charger. I'm selling it right now (in Finland as well) since a new one will be released in 2011, but absolutely love it
    Nice one, I hired a Charger when I was over in the US earlier in the year and loved it! It just felt like a comfy, powerful car that looked quite sleek. If only we could get them over here in Australia...

I drive a 2000 Ford Falcon - nothing too impressive, but it's a reliable car with a long life expectancy. Its the kind of car that I will drive until it bursts in to flames.
    I'm not a car lover at all, as long as the ride is comfortable and the vehicle has a bit of force behind it, I'm happy.
    Attached Files
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

2007 Mazda 3.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

i drive a 1994 Toyota Celica ST205 GTFour, silly amount of things done to it but she runs a solid 0-60mph in 4.05 seconds time and a top end on the rev limiter at 171mph, love the car and use it yearly on trackdays and daily driving etc but yeah, shes here..

and racing at the Nurburgring in Germany

my new addition are the WRC spoiler blocks as last race day at Donington park i went backwards into the grass at 90mph.. so more downforce

Comment

A yellow Fiat 500. It looks like a lemon with wheels, but hey, I just need it to work

Comment

Yeah....its mine(-_- ok not mine)
            I'm back.

Comment

I used to drive a BMW 525i '94. I miss my old car (no, that particular one wasn't mine. But it's the same car).

I am currently looking for one. I'm thinking about going Toyota for a while, because I have a friend with a Toyota connection that can get me cheap parts (meaning I'll be saving a lot of money).
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Oh, since we are showing the images as well.

Here's mine.

It's extremely rare here in Estonia - there are noticeably more Lamborghinis here (don't understand why - we are not allowed to drive faster that 110 km/h, so posing in this case is pointless).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 3APA3HO; 11-16-2010, 09:17 AM.
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                  It's extremely rare here in Estonia - there are noticeably more Lamborghinis here (don't understand why - we are not allowed to drive faster that 110 km/h, so posing in this case is pointless).
                  It's about status. Having any car that goes faster than 100 km/h in Norway is a waste (unless you're a law breaker, but I'm not getting into that), but it still looks damn cool. Alas, it's all about status.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Most rich people don't buy stupidly expensive cars. That's why they're rich. (until you get to be stupidly rich).
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                      Most rich people don't buy stupidly expensive cars. That's why they're rich. (until you get to be stupidly rich).
                      I'm aiming for insanely rich myself, so that I can have all the cars and motorcycles I want.

Comment

i just bought myself a sweet toy - bmw 650i convertible. silver. i'm going out of town more and more and the beemer was my toy to make the trip go faster. seriously it's sweet. for around town i'm driving a pontiac gran am.

Comment

2004 Volkswagen Polo, my first car

Comment

I finally got a decent paying job in the last few months, so I'm saving up for one.

Comment

I don't own my own as of yet. I do drive my dad's 2001 Dodge Caravan, though. That's right -- marvel in its beauty.
                              I rarely reply to topics.

Comment

Working...
                              X