Any other writers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any other writers?

Awesome. I have one story I'm still working the kinks out of, with fantasy and horror elements. The criminal underground could fit nicely.
    Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
    -Garfield the Cat

Comment

I might be interested. Not that I have actually written all that much anything, but writing prose is something that I would like to learn to do better.
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Well, once we have some work done, we can share it here. We could always go for a fantasy-setting crime story collection. Pretty unique?
        Please check out my artwork =D
        http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

How is this going to work? Do you want to set the stage, and then the rest of us add to it? Or what did you have in mind?
          Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
          -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Each story will be a tale on it's own. The setting is medieval fantasy, dark, with traditional weapons and a magic system which is not overwhelming. It relies mainly on character and dialogues.

Other than that it is open. Just write a crime/underground style story.

Comment

Hey everyone, I just put up the fb page for my novel-in-progress.

https://www.facebook.com/angelusnovel

Comment

My brother has just started writing in the last 12 months.He was gifted at school but now wishes that he did not waste his time there.He has had an idea for a novel.When people die and they see the lights of heaven or the light at the end of the tunnel.What if that is you being born again and you fall into another life.But there is a witch doctor giveing you this power.To be born again and she/he takes some of your essence.
                She/he is also takeing some of your memories each time.So you end up dieing faster & faster and the witch doctor ends up getting all of your essence.
                My brother just needs some more free time to write this story.He is also writing another 2 more stories on completely different ideas.On one of them he is 3 or 4 chapters in.

Comment

Hi guys my brother has written and put on amazon 2 short stories/short reads.
                  I was just looking to see what you guys thought or made of them.His stories are either Free or 99c to buy.
                  if you guys wanted to leave him some feedback or whatever.That would be great.
                  His 2 stories titles are: Death within & Hoth 374
                  Author: c j bidner

O.k thats it for now.

Comment

Writer and Artist here <3
                    Find the light.....
                    My Art
                    ALAN WAKE IS MY MUSE.

Comment

I'm also a writer and an artist. Have been for fifteen years, give or take.

Although my main focus in writing is not the writing itself, or phantasy. I am a philosopher first, and write about my ideas and my conclusions, making stories out of them. I did a children's story a while back, and am now finishing a full fledged novel.

In the meantime I've written several poems.

I also draw, although I'm not a professional artist, but I aim to mimic and expand upon my writing with my drawings.

I mostly write about the human mind and it's physical manifestation. Normally the mundane workings of the mind, but sometimes I dabble into insanity.

To me the greatest mystery is life itself. So as a writer and an artist, that's pretty much the object of my study and work: life.

[MENTION=23155]VonStreff[/MENTION]: If you still aim to get that project published send a pm, I would love to contribute.

Comment

Working...
                      X