Seattle: My Newest Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle: My Newest Story

Here's a story I know I won't be canceling. I'm taking my time with this one so I can write it out as best as I can.

Prologue

My days in Seattle were numbered. After spending four years in college I’d be in the real world and it would be official. Every year, I got a bigger taste of the real world. I experienced things I never experienced before. Like a killer killing a new victim, they get a different experience every time but the sights are the same. They see their victim crawl and scream for mercy, and all they see is that last glimpse on their own blood on the floor with the killer smiling at them madly. Later the murderer would suffer a more painful destiny since you get what you give. Life never lets evil win because if darkness were to be the ruler of the world, than what was the point of life? Everything is just darkness, and there’s no hope of it being defeated. I learned this in my four years of college in Seattle, and it also is in a lot of movies. Sometimes the bad guys did win, but then another hero takes the other hero’s place and takes the evil ones down. It’s like life won’t allow it, it’s always amazed me.
    I originally lived in Texas, where it was hot 90% of the time. I wanted to go to college somewhere up north, where it was cold more than 50% of the time. Washington was known as the wettest place in the USA. It rained every day, and it was a lush place. When I arrived there by airplane at 5:30 PM, I knew my life would never be the same.
    The first year started off like any other. Nothing bad happened, everything just flowed normally. Everything flowed so nicely that weeks passed in the blink of an eye. The next thing I knew, it was a new month. I came in September, and October had just begun. The fall slowly became winter, and winters last long in some places up north. I was doing fine, and had no worries whatsoever. One night, almost a week into October, a murderer comes into the state. He’s been on the run from the law, and had escaped from an insane asylum. The worst part was that every time he killed someone, he came closer and closer to Seattle. Soon enough, he entered the dark city and consumed within his own mind. Seattle was his chess board, and I later on became the king. My name is David Foster, and this is the story of my first year in Seattle.

P.S If you want to know/see more, click on this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joshua...07531522659451 to see my writers page on Facebook.
    Last edited by DavidFoster; 04-01-2011, 03:56 AM. Reason: Changing a few things
    A cold wind blew into his face, chilling him to the bone. He stopped and looked up at the gray sky which soon would be a black as his thoughts.

Re: Seattle: My Newest Story

Nice premise.
    I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Just read the prologue. I see the ideas about the college student and the murderer are still present , somehow like they were in Winter Falls. I suppose you have something interesting in your mind for these characters. And now you have a better ground for the story. Waiting to see how it turns out. Good luck!
      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Yeah, I thought the idea of college students would be better for this story. I want Winter Falls to be very different from how I wrote it before.
        A cold wind blew into his face, chilling him to the bone. He stopped and looked up at the gray sky which soon would be a black as his thoughts.

Comment

This story is being put aside for now. Read it and comment if you wish. If you want to know why i'm putting this story aside, look at the thread "A Lesson Learned" and you'll understand.

Comment

Working...
          X