Rebecca Black's Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca Black's Fame

(If you haven't heard about Rebecca Black, go to YouTube and look up "Rebecca Black Friday" and see for yourself.)

As we all know, Rebecca Black's fame is climbing and climbing. TIME magazine described her song Friday as "A whole new level of bad". She also got on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and was also interviewed by Good Morning America. She was asked about the hateful comments people have made, how she got in touch with ARK Music Factory, and was asked what she thought about her own talent in singing. She responded "I don't think i'm the best singer, but I don't think i'm the worst singer." The music Video, Friday, has climbed to 88 Million views and continues to gain more and more views. The one thing I found out that made me feel a little bad for this 13 year old girl, is that she didn't even write the song. So the one question I would like to ask is - Do you think she's even ready to do through all of this - or does she even deserve it? Even if it goes outside the question, what is your opinion?
    A cold wind blew into his face, chilling him to the bone. He stopped and looked up at the gray sky which soon would be a black as his thoughts.

Re: Rebecca Black's Fame

No.
    She sucks.
    Don't google her.
    Don't youtube her.
    You are only validating the point.
    Viral media = BAD.
    Putting girls in this position is dumb.
    her parents are SOOO STUPID
    The only thing good about this is all the parodies.
    BTW this is REALLY old news now.
    NO ONE CARES ANYMORE. Her 5 seconds of fame passed about 2 weeks ago.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

yogi: Well, it seems you cared enough to form an opinion about her and comment on this post

Comment

That's BS newspeak. I only care enough to validate why i don't think there should be a thread about this without sounding like a complete troll.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI

This version is good
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I can honestly say that I don't know who this person is. And if it's one of them YouTube famers, I don't care to find out either.

Hell, I only recently figured out how Justin Bieber (SPELLING!) looks, and I am yet to hear a song so... I'm not the most updated person on celebrities.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
              The bad lip sync version one is better... but only just:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgmq4MOwFxE

Let's see what Hitler has to say about this!

And also, while your at it, check out one of my friends on Youtube. The next rap/pop sensation..VUDACRIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8p3u...layer_embedded
                Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

While I don't like the song itself - I actually think of it as some sort of parody music like Weird Al or The Lonely Island - I almost feel bad for the girl.

It must really suck to have 80 million people make fun of you. Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                  X