• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSAMA Bin Laden DEAD !!!!!!!!!!! YES

Finally, Less Bad People In The World
    PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Re: OSAMA Bin Laden DEAD !!!!!!!!!!! YES

I heard on the news that Taliban has denied his death but on the other hand, there is a saying" don't believe anything until it's officially denied".

So if it's true, thank God for removing this filthy puppet from the face of the earth.
    Guys, shall we
    Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Yeah, but was that necessary for those stupid Americans to kill 1 million citizens at that time ? If they wanted, they could go there and instantly kill only Bin Laden, not the citizens.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

^ Indeed.

"Capturing Osama and killing him" was always a pretext for the U.S. to raid on Iraq, Afghanistan and finally Pakistan which led to killing and bombarding millions of innocents and they didn't even bat an eyelash for this.

The question rises that, what now? Are they satisfied?

It's funny that as soon as Obama announced Osama's death, he said the terror still continues(!!!) and that they will continue their attacks. So yeah, what they want has never been an individual, it's their New World Order.

Spoiler:

Comment

And now the government has to find their new black sheep.
          Still Osama did some pretty bad things, but there is no denying that he was/is a huge demonized image of hatred for United States. Some of the media actually considered Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden as friends, but in reality these guys hated each other. I'm not even going to start the depate on how CIA actually once helped the forces of Taliban.

This whole image reminds me of Orwell's Goldstein. Is this really the way the world is going?
          Last edited by AnttiApina; 05-02-2011, 09:22 AM.
          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
            It's funny that as soon as Obama announced Osama's death, he said the terror still continues(!!!) and that they will continue their attacks. So yeah, what they want has never been an individual, it's their New World Order.
            Of course terror still continues. There's a lot more Islamic terrorist groups out there other than Al Qaeda. There will be an uprising over the death through more suicide bombings from Islamic terrorist groups. Bin Laden's death didn't end Al Qaeda altogether, there's a successor from which I hear no one respects so how long he lasts will remain to be seen. How does the goal of ending terrorism achieve a "New World Order"? Such an absurd conspiracy theory. Better chance USA killed Osama Bin Laden's secret identical twin brother than that ever happening.

Comment

This is truly great news for the entire world.

Also, the way Obama decided to deal with the dead body according to Islamic practice and tradition was a mature decision. The most important part of the war against terrorism is to show the muslim world that we are not waging a war against Islam or muslims, it's a war on terrorism.

Also, video related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

Comment

The celebrations and crap in the media is almost as bad as when you saw videos of people "celebrating" after Sept 11. Now I know from my perspective which one I see as more defensible as a position to take. But i think celebrating anyone's death is pretty ridiculous, especially when it results in media coverage being solely of people jumping around waving flags. If you could think of anything (legal) more likely to provoke people to hate you than that... well I don't know what it would be. Personally it should have just been an announcement and then get on with it. Can't see any reason why there's all this celebration BS.
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

At least, they ought to compensate for the crimes they did, when Bush was a governor, and apologize for the death of 1 million people. Even I was with my school in the marching against the war those douchebags started for simply a hundred people in the twin towers.
                  The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                    At least, they ought to compensate for the crimes they did, when Bush was a governor, and apologize for the death of 1 million people. Even I was with my school in the marching against the war those douchebags started for simply a hundred people in the twin towers.
                    I'm feeling some deja vu here. Over 3,000 people died in the twin tower attacks and I think your show of disrespect by calling it "simple" is disgusting. 1 million people dead? I don't think America killed those "1 miliion people". These people were killed by suicide bombers related to the Taliban. You seem to have a deep hatred for America to the point your under exaggerating the death toll of the twin towers but ironically enough OVER exaggerating the death toll of the deaths America has caused. You should really get yours fact straight before you post because your only making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by nboland View Post
                      I'm feeling some deja vu here. Over 3,000 people died in the twin tower attacks and I think your show of disrespect by calling it "simple" is disgusting. 1 million people dead? I don't think America killed those "1 miliion people". These people were killed by suicide bombers related to the Taliban. You seem to have a deep hatred for America to the point your under exaggerating the death toll of the twin towers but ironically enough OVER exaggerating the death toll of the deaths America has caused. You should really get yours fact straight before you post because your only making a fool of yourself.
                      It may sound disgusting for you, but it's it's the truth. Everyone heard that at the plane's crash on the Twin Tower around 100 people died and the Twin Tower has been destroyed. On the other side, Bush declared a war VS the terrorism, but instead of killing the terrorists, he killed the CITIZENS, who were almost 1 million in the whole Arabic world declared DEAD.

I'm not the only one that have hatred for America. The same goes for the whole world. We can't forget the fact that they bombardized 1 million citizens, simply to kill this madman, and that's something we HATE more.

If you can't accept how we see things, fine. Suit yourself.

Comment

Tannosuke, you have no idea what you are talking about. 2,752 people died in the WTC attacks. This may be one of the easiest facts in the world to check up on.

Walk away from this thread.
                        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Its an important event for the US people, and many of the victims' families needed this news as a form of closure to all of the events of 9/11.

Much can be debated over the consequences of 9/11 and whether the War on Terror can be successful / concluded. Regardless, Osama bin Laden is the figurehead catalyst for the entire US war effort of the past 10 years and his death is a momentous occasion.

Also, please keep in mind that this topic has the potential to breach forum guidelines, so before you post, please refresh your memory of our guidelines:
                          http://forum.alanwake.com/faq.php?fa...#faq_the_rules
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I just want to know if the US goverment is going to retreat from Irak once and for all.
                            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by nboland View Post
                              Of course terror still continues. There's a lot more Islamic terrorist groups out there other than Al Qaeda. There will be an uprising over the death through more suicide bombings from Islamic terrorist groups. Bin Laden's death didn't end Al Qaeda altogether, there's a successor from which I hear no one respects so how long he lasts will remain to be seen. How does the goal of ending terrorism achieve a "New World Order"? Such an absurd conspiracy theory. Better chance USA killed Osama Bin Laden's secret identical twin brother than that ever happening.
                              As a superpower, the U.S. needs to convince people of a worldwide threat to allow it to keep building and financing it's military agenda. Therefor this face of terror was created as a facade to achieve its major goals in the Middle East and the world. Building towards global domination.

My heart goes to all of thousands of people who died in 9/11 and it's a shame to see the U.S. government doesn't even care about his own people. It's already pretty obvious that 9/11 was an inside job and there are lots of evidences to prove it if you want to know.

There has never been war against terrorism as they say. It's a false cover for the the U.S. and their agents, mainly Israel, to lay hands on the Middle East resources, specially the oil, and to finally rule over all of the world.

They want to make your mind believe that world is in danger and they are the savior. Of course I'm not denying Al-Qaeda and Taliban for being terrorists. But they are not Muslims. They don't even know what it is to be a Muslim. And U.S. is just using them as a cover to follow his own purposes which has nothing to do with making the world a safer place.

Comment

Working...
                              X