Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matias Myllyrinne wins 5 bottles of Absolut Vodka from Starbreeze CEO

@MausRMD:
    When Finland wins Starbreeze CEO will send over 5 bottles of absolute vodka. If the unthinkable happens I'll send him 5 bottles of Finlandia
    Tru story, bro.

P.S THE POINT IS THAT FINLAND WON WORLD CUP!
    My Alan Wake Collection

Re: Matias Myllyrinne wins 5 bottles of Absolut Vodka from Starbreeze CEO

Haha, that's awesome.
    As long as the Remedy guys can handle drinking inferior vodka
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
      Haha, that's awesome.
      As long as the Remedy guys can handle drinking inferior vodka
      You don't know us Europeans. xD We CAN handle much of the drink. Drop by Europe and travel throught the central places drinking much as you like, and then you can understand how much of the drinkers are we.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
        You don't know us Europeans. xD We CAN handle much of the drink.
        Look up the word "inferior", please. I think you'll find it does something to the sentence.
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

is it real ? Mikael Nermark will send 5 bottles ? Remedy and Starbreeze are my favorite studios.
          When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
            You don't know us Europeans. xD We CAN handle much of the drink. Drop by Europe and travel throught the central places drinking much as you like, and then you can understand how much of the drinkers are we.
            Oh, don't worry. I'm half Polish, so its in my blood. I had a great time travelling throughout Poland a few years ago, staring in wonder at the shelves of $10 vodka
            Remedy's currently known projects:
            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
              Oh, don't worry. I'm half Polish, so its in my blood. I had a great time travelling throughout Poland a few years ago, staring in wonder at the shelves of $10 vodka
              Hehe, even the cheapest vodka sometimes is the strongest in alcohol. I wish I could visit Poland, the land of Bolek and Lolek, and where my older cousin's wife used to live during the war.
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
              X