won't be playing again...thanks to hardware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: won't be playing again...thanks to hardware

My 360 is still going strong after four years. My N64 is also still working after some 13 years or so. My PS2 bought right after launch is also still up and running.

Who's awesome?!

Comment

It's still worth a try getting it fixed reasonably. I'm sure ms doesn't want the bad press over system failures to continue as much as you want a working 360 and hey you might get something out of it like a free game or free gold time. I speak from experience. Just wanted to help.

You can also try contacting @Xboxsupport on twitter. I heard good things about them.
      Last edited by Maniac; 05-27-2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
        My 360 is still going strong after four years. My N64 is also still working after some 13 years or so. My PS2 bought right after launch is also still up and running.

Who's awesome?!
        My 2007 model works fine also, my SNES works fine! even my N64 and my GameCube!

But the 360 breaks a lot!
        Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
        Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

My ps1,ps2,nes,dreamcast,gamecube,gba,dslite(sold the ds to get the lite),xbox1, wii and ps3 all work....3 xbox 360s have died on me is all i'm saying...actually all I'm saying is for the love of god port alan wake, but I know that isn't going to happen.

Comment

Working...
          X