Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogspot Thread: Post Your Blogger Accounts Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogspot Thread: Post Your Blogger Accounts Here!

Hey guys, I figured that since Blogger is the 5th most popular website in the world, some of us here have to have an account, right?

If you do just post it here for other people to check out. I literally just started mine, so if any of you decide to follow me I'll return the favor.
    In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Re: Blogspot Thread: Post Your Blogger Accounts Here!

I have a privately hosted blog. Does that count?
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

And to let CIA catch them all? No, thanks. ^^
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
        And to let CIA catch them all? No, thanks. ^^
        What now?

You don't think CIA would be able to catch a blogspot account without you posting it here if they wanted to? Not that I see why the hell they'd be interested in random a random bloke's blogspot account anyways.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Uh yup, guess that does.

The CIA would pay attention to a blog, why?
          In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

Hey, CIA, you're welcome at Dan DeWitt Fiction. Thanks for the hits!

Comment

Because recently there were a lot of arrests to bloggers. That's why. It also happen here in Greece.
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                Because recently there were a lot of arrests to bloggers. That's why. It also happen here in Greece.
                Tanno, I am fairly certain that those people weren't arrested for blogging. They committed some sort of crime that would gain the attention of agencies.

Giving up your blog if you're a normal, non-criminal citizen isn't going to be an issue. On the other hand - if you're a criminal with a blog and don't give it up, I have no doubt CIA (or any other agency) would easily trace up your blog anyways. It's not like they search forums for links to blogs. They have other, more efficient means for that.

I'm not even going to talk about mentioning how silly it would be to mention your criminal activity in a blog, if you were such a person.

Comment

Hahaha, Tannosuke you're ****in' awesome.

http://michaelpangelina.blogspot.com

I haven't really updated it in a while, but I've been feeling like doing something productive lately, so maybe. Prolly not though.
                  NEVER FORGET
                  Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                  5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Wow. Just... wow. I see things haven't changed all that much in a month!
                    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Change? Nevar!

Comment

I recently started a blog to talk about my writing and other things. I'm not the best blogger but you can read things here.

http://jamiehorwath.blogspot.com/
                        My website www.jamiehorwath.com

Comment

Working...
                        X