A photo tour of Remedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A photo tour of Remedy

great photos there!! and your working environment is great, not seen unside a games studio before

Comment

Since we're talking about Remedy's office building...I have to know.

What ya got in those vending machines? Please, do not spare me all the international goodies. I want to know what unique stuff you can get up there I can't get in the States.

Admit it! You are hording all the Pepsi Blue and Crystal Pepsi (probably some New Coke (or Coke2) too)!
      Last edited by Maniac; 08-19-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Are you kidding me? I was in New York all of last week, and whenever I went anywhere that sold soft drinks, I was once again reminded of the fact that the soda selection is like fifty times what we have over here. We do have a couple of things you can't get in the States, but they tend to be less than exciting things, like "the Finnish version of Orange Fanta".

I mean, they just launched Cherry Coke over here like a year ago, and I think that's the first non-standard Coke -- short of Diet Coke or Coke Zero, that is -- we've ever got that wasn't just a short-lived campaign item. (I'm not sure if I'm complaining here or not -- I mean, do we really need that many different sodas? =))
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
          Are you kidding me? I was in New York all of last week, and whenever I went anywhere that sold soft drinks, I was once again reminded of the fact that the soda selection is like fifty times what we have over here. We do have a couple of things you can't get in the States, but they tend to be less than exciting things, like "the Finnish version of Orange Fanta".

I mean, they just launched Cherry Coke over here like a year ago, and I think that's the first non-standard Coke -- short of Diet Coke or Coke Zero, that is -- we've ever got that wasn't just a short-lived campaign item. (I'm not sure if I'm complaining here or not -- I mean, do we really need that many different sodas? =))
          Actually, do we need any?

I always wished to work in these type of places and environment, but its not possible in my country .

But at least I got the most thing important thing about a job right.
          Last edited by MilitanT-7; 08-22-2011, 05:21 AM.

Comment

That trophy case with all those awards is from IKEA right? I got the same one (the version with black wood) for my limited edition games and action figures!^^

Comment

indeed, our office has its small share of IKEA produce.

Comment

Nice games collection (takes TARDIS to Remedy Offices and steals them all)

Comment

Awesome pics, awesome office!

The lack of MP1 posters is unsettling though Too much MP2.

Comment

Scary....

Oskari looks just like the guy who cuts my hair.
                    Team Yu
                    https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                    http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Are you still releasing the video tour [MENTION=1]ADM[/MENTION]
                      Last edited by djshauny1; 02-27-2012, 12:52 AM.
                      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Most likely, no. The amount of work to edit and release is a bit too much and the first post in this thread really covers everything that is being said in the video anyway.

Plus re-watching the tour I'm not a big fan of my voiceover so I would have to re-record that. Who knows in the future if I get time.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                          Plus re-watching the tour I'm not a big fan of my voiceover so I would have to re-record that. Who knows in the future if I get time.
                          Just get Poretta or McCaffrey to do it for you
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

We should totally have major sleep over at Remedy and perhaps have a game of spin the bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by Wane View Post
                              We should totally have major sleep over at Remedy and perhaps have a game of spin the bottle?
                              Haha.. What?

Ohh.. thats a shame ADM. No worries. Could mute sound, add subtitles, and add epic music over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                                Most likely, no. The amount of work to edit and release is a bit too much and the first post in this thread really covers everything that is being said in the video anyway.

Ok Pete thanks

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Working...
                                X