Merry Christmas guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas guys

Hey, Taken here. I just wanted to thank you all for being such nice, kind, open forum brethren to me over the years. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love, Anthony Ryan
    Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Re: Merry Christmas guys

I wish you all a

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]MERRY HAPPY CHRISTMAS![/FONT][/SIZE]
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Yeah I need to start my xmas shopping today....
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Starting early then, yogi?
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Happy Holidays! May the war on christmas begin

Comment

Season's greetings to all of you. Hope you had a great year and all the best for the next year!
            Remedy's currently known projects:
            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas people
                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Merry Christmas ! However we don't have a Christmas here !
                  When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                      Merry Christmas ! However we don't have a Christmas here !
                      Why? I know there aren't many christians in Iran, but Christmas isn't really about Jesus. It's about buying stuff that no one needs or wants. Not having christmas is like not having a Starbucks or McDonald's on every corner...simply uncivilised

Comment

It's still a Christian tradition, so in countries that aren't Christian you can't really expect them to celebrate Christmas. It's definitly not right to call it uncivilized, different kinds of people have different kinds of celebrations. If they are uncivilized for not celebrating Christmas then aren't we uncivilized for not celebrating Ramadan, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawnbringer View Post
                          It's about buying stuff that no one needs or wants.
                          Yeah, that would be the commercial Christmas. It's turned into a business event rather than what it used to be way back when we didn't have Christmas sales.

But indeed there are a lot of people in the world that doesn't celebrate Christmas. I know several people that are only going to eat a good dinner and enjoy themselves on this day - it being more a social event rather than celebration of something that isn't in their religion.

Then there's the rest of us. We celebrate Christmas for its commercial reasons - I'm not a believer myself, yet I celebrate it.

Comment

We have Nowruz instead ! our new year begins in first day of spring.

But I think Christmas is for everyone in the world. It brings us closer to each other, no matter how far we live !

By the way don't miss this video.
                            When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                              It's still a Christian tradition, so in countries that aren't Christian you can't really expect them to celebrate Christmas.
                              That will change. Christmas already becomes popular in china and it will conquer the rest of the world too.

It's definitly not right to call it uncivilized, different kinds of people have different kinds of celebrations. If they are uncivilized for not celebrating Christmas then aren't we uncivilized for not celebrating Ramadan, eh?
                              You don't even object to measuring civilization in Starbucks and McDonald's, that's how far we have come

Comment

Working...
                              X