Merry Christmas guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Christmas guys

Well, Merry Christmas to all the folks on the forum.

I am spending my Christmas with my mother and my sisters, up in the middle part of the country.

I got a fair sum of money for a Christmas present, so I am maybe going to get an electric piano. Not some crappy monotonic keyboard with weightless keys and no real sound. I know I'll be broke if I buy a proper one, but I just must have it. I need to play again.

Well, happy holidays everybody, back to work on Wendnesday, till then, ta!
    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas, everyone! I swear, I've watched more TV this week than I have all year... Awful lot of holiday specials on! I just can't wait for the food tomorrow!
      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! Vesele Vianoce! С Рождеством!

Comment

I've spent a nice day with my girlfriend and her two sisters. We had an awesome dinner followed by shitloads of presents. Quite the good day, if I may say so myself. I got some nice presents, amongst them a game I've wanted for a while; Dark Souls. Gotta love my girlfriend!
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

I LOVE the Alan Wake forums!

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
            -Tyler Durden

Comment

ALRIIIGHT. Got Arkham City, Dark Souls, a sick new jacket, a Swamp Thing Graphic Novel, some gift cards, [SIZE="1"]underwear,[/SIZE] and a custom edition Minecraft diamond pickaxe toy! YEEAAAH MATERIALISM!!
              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

I'm a little late to this party, but merry Christmas to everybody! It's been a ridiculously busy year for all of us at Remedy, so it been very nice that we've been able to kinda close the year with the Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Alan Wake PC version announcements. Hope everybody's having a good time!
                Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

I'm a little late too, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you guys enjoy the holidays. The new Alan Wake announcements were great Christmas presents

Comment

Working...
                  X