X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you cry?

When was the last time and why?

Re: What makes you cry?

One of my close relative's funeral last week. But that's about it - I'm not the cry type.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Ah sorry to hear that. I have never lost anyone from my family yet which is pretty unusual I'd say, but I'm dreading to think how I would cope. I don't cry at everything like my mum does but there are some things that make me go. I watched a video of Eva Cassidy(can't remember why) last performance when she sang it's a wonderful world after she was diagnosed with cancer. That made shed a tear.

Comment

The last time I cried was when I finished the second Alan Wake DLC and I realized there were no more episodes to play.

Comment

There are tons of stuff that make me cry...

1) To lose some friends by death. I lost a childhood friend by car accident.
          2) Some emotional sceneries, such as the long awaited reunion of the parent-child.
          3) Sometimes, when I want to smack someone to death, I'm like this person.

That's all.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Lion King.

And...

Hmm... not much else.

I don't tend to cry when I should in normal socially accepted crying situations. But Lion King always gets me. Probably because I remember that I cried when I watched it when I was a little kid, so I still do now.
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I tend to not cry. Comes with being male I suppose. But every now and then, when something either hits 'close to home' or strikes me as surreal, I'll tear; Like something you wouldn't expect.

Example, anime named Wolf's Rain. Near the end, one of the main characters, a younger one, dies while assisting another that get's killed. When the other characters show up, it is the up tight, 'strong' character that asks to be left alone to have a word with the now dead character.

You don't see much of that, which made it surprising. I teared.
              "Keep calm, and be grateful."

Comment

During my time in the military police we had a mestringsøvelse (military exercise without food or sleep) that lasted for a week. We marched all day long in the mountains carrying our HK416 and some 30kg of equipment and fought against each other at night. It was very rough, I ruined my feet, got a concussion and sliced my hands up. The worst part was the mental side of it though, we all went insane from exhaustion and started seeing things. When we got back to camp they started playing "We are the champions" from the speakers, we all cried like babies. I lost 11kg in one week, what a brilliant fat camp But yeah, that's the last time I've cried. I don't cry over pain and I haven't lost a family member since I was a kid so I wouldn't know how I'd cope with that.

Also, Kahr makes me cry some times.

Comment

Wow sounds rough

Comment

Well, that's Kahr for you. He is a beast of a man.
                    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                      Well, that's Kahr for you. He is a beast of a man.
                      Does Tanno make you cry Mikki?
                      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

No more than you do.
                        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Tears of laughter more like it...
                          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                            No more than you do.
                            LOL

Cant argue with that
                            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

When remedy has given up PC like lead platform and even like a important platform.

Comment

Working...
                              X