Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have been replaced

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
    Well, I'm afraid certain people are a little more interested in making a spectacle of themselves than being friends. This really isn't how we do things at Remedy, and I think somebody just might have to learn that the hard way.
    Oh, boo hoo, you're just bitter 'cause I've got the good office now. Look, can you stop lurking outside the door and shooting me those dirty looks? I'm trying to work here. In fact, while you were out for lunch -- eating alone again, I see! -- I set up a nice little nerd cave for you in the basement:

You can sit on the floor, maybe draw a couple of nice pictures with crayons or something. Don't touch anything else.

And try to resist the urge to eat the crayons, we might actually need them for something. Okay?

Comment

PottedPlant & Mikki totally made my day! Thank you guys!

The war is on!
      My blog

Comment

You know, Mikkis computer and stuff was in Potty's room, so he needed something to rant here with.

- J
        Last edited by joukoRMD; 02-20-2012, 11:54 AM. Reason: Incorrectly called Potty's room Mikki's

Comment

Someone should pick up smoking... Perhaps that will put the 'plant' into it's place... Till it takes up a 'Scary Movie 2 (?)' tip.
          "Keep calm, and be grateful."

Comment

I think Mikki won't sleep well tonight after this. He'll have a nightmare with Potty being rabies-like trying to eat Mikki.
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Fear the foliage!
              My website www.jamiehorwath.com

Comment

I see you're awfully quiet now, Mikki. Gosh, I wonder, could it be that lack of a reliable internet connection down in the nerd cave? I mean, there's no network jack in there, and I know the WiFi gets a little iffy in that corner of the building. Or maybe you're busy updating your resume? Probably a good idea.

Anyway, we just had a hell of a great story conference with this guy:

Gee, kind of a shame that you weren't there since we talked about things that affect your work a lot. You might have wanted to give some input into that, but don't worry, we got all the important decisions made anyway.

Comment

So, quick question... Can we now expect to see a Nuclear Power Plant in future projects?
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by mikkirmd View Post
                    jesus christ. I gotta talk to somebody about this.
                    u mad bro?
                    Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Ha ha ha! That's pretty funny. How about we go for a ride in a kahr?

Eh? EH?

Comment

Why is Mikki so mad?

Office pranks are cool
                        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Can the plant please make an appearance in whatever "Alan Wake 2" shape or form comes out as. Or at least add it to the credits.

I'd also like to see Pinky in there...
                          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
                            Why is Mikki so mad?
                            Because he's a total dweeb.

Comment

Originally posted by PottedPlantRMD View Post
                              Because he's a total dweeb.
                              LOL

This is why i love you guys (no homo)

You can actually have a good laugh

Comment

Mikki, say something

i know your in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X