I have been replaced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have been replaced

Pfft. I don't do applications, I just show up and do my thing.

Comment

[MENTION=22769]PottedPlantRMD[/MENTION], care to share some leafs to smoke?
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Smoking plastic can't be too good for you.
        And besides, what you propose is barbaric! He is a moron, but geez.
        Care to share some limbs for my enjoyment.
        I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Originally posted by PottedPlantRMD View Post
          Pfft. I don't do applications, I just show up and do my thing.
          At last! Mikki is done! Thank you PottedPlant!
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

PottedPlant, how do you feel about all that trees that Mikki had destroyed on Alan Wake? (Yeah, because it's his fault when the Darkness destroyed all those trees on Bright Falls)
            "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
              [MENTION=22769]PottedPlantRMD[/MENTION], care to share some leafs to smoke?
              Very good

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by joukoRMD View Post
                I thought that HR stands for Human Resources...
                Well, to be precise we've always said we wanted the best talent. Limiting this to humans would demonstrate a complete lack of vision by the management, right?

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Mikki is a bit outnumbered here?
                  Remedy's currently known projects:
                  Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

just noticed this thread. EPIC. [/Internet]
                    End of the internets

Comment

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
                      I remember this! Well, looks like they thought of everything after all...all we need now is a Godzilla plant that destroys all the "environmentally unfriendly" corporations.

I can see it now: "Plantzilla, coming to a theater near you." Oh, that would be swell.

Father Thor...bless this war.

Comment

Mikki, if you like I could easily take care of this. There just so happens to be an entrance to the *cough*Dark Place*cough* in my back yard.
                        I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Moridin
                          Mikki, if you like I could easily take care of this. There just so happens to be an entrance to the *cough*Dark Place*cough* in my back yard.
                          Or then I can loan our Stihl to him. What do you say Mikki?

Comment

Meanwhile at Remedy, one of the lead writers of Alan Wake has been replaced by a plotted plant.

This comes as no surprise following the CEO of Remedy Games, Matias Myllyrinne, stating that he felt the need to "plant new roots" within the company in order to balance out the creation of their "Gordon f***ing Ramsay hamburger", Alan Wake's American Nightmare. He says that having a balanced diet is an important part of Remedy's culture, and Mikki "weeding his way through the company" would not be allowed any further. In the meantime, Mr. Plant has been met with a bright sunshine of praise from his co-workers, managing to breathe new life into the office and quite literally changing the atmosphere of it for the better.

We will bring you updates as soon as more information becomes available.

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by GunGrave TZA; 02-24-2012, 09:52 PM.
                            In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

A plastic tree from the future, being able to write and talk.. Very disconcerting.

Hasn't no one thought of the fact yet, that if this fellow comes from the future, a future far away (were time travel is possible), that he not only knows everything that is going to happen (see Mikki that guy isn't that clever he is just like 1000 years ahead), but that he could also be a spy sent back in time to undermine mankind to make an envolved species like him possible?

I bet after this he will be working in the chemical industry inventing a new intelligent plastic-compound.

Mikki you're mankind's last hope, get rid of that thing!

Damn I miss the days when plastic-trees used to be just a mere decoration item (and I didn't even like them back then!) .

Comment

Originally posted by PottedPlantRMD View Post
                                Psyeah, nice try, Buckaroo, but you can't trick me into giving away our precious future plan(T)s! But any writing that's done up in this bitch is gonna be done by me and Sam from this point on. The only thing that sad old hack's going to be writing is job applications and weepy blog posts.
                                Oh really
                                *Spread the Teddycult!*

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninjat...22685397758086

Comment

Working...
                                X