Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been replaced

Coming to work this morning, I found somebody else in my office:

I have been replaced? By a plant? What the hell is this!
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Re: I have been replaced

I already love the new replacement!

Comment

So, now this plant will write scenario for Alan Wake 2?

Comment

Oh, stop your bitching and moaning, old man. It's your own fault. They decided to hire somebody who's competent and energetic, a real goddamn asset to the office dynamic. A real writer! A creative powerhouse!

All you ever do is waste oxygen. Me? I produce it.

And you're not fired... yet. Believe me, that'll change as soon as I've got my roots down in this joint.

Comment

You son of a bitch.
          Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by Scree View Post
            So, now this plant will write scenario for Alan Wake 2?
            Psyeah, nice try, Buckaroo, but you can't trick me into giving away our precious future plans! But any writing that's done up in this bitch is gonna be done by me and Sam from this point on. The only thing that sad old hack's going to be writing is job applications and weepy blog posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
              You son of a bitch.
              Language like that is not tolerated. Why can't you be more like Potted Plant?

He seems like he's quite stable and knows exactly what he wants to do.

Comment

Ahhh yes, office pranks. Love replacing some keyboard keys so some people have issues logging in (that's why you should be able to type without lookign at the keyboard). And damn it's nice to put somebody's mug full of tee outside when it's -20 so they could enjoy a nice and refreshing ice tea
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Jesus Christ. I gotta talk to somebody about this.

Comment

Originally posted by PottedPlantRMD View Post
                    All you ever do is waste oxygen. Me? I produce it.
                    I didn't know plastic plants produce oxygen? Are you from the future?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
                      I didn't know plastic plants produce oxygen? Are you from the future?
                      Hell yes, I'm from the future.

Comment

PottedPlant, you are the future.
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I like ham.

And quite frantically, I do not like this hostility between Mikki and Mr. Potty Plant. FRIENDSHIP. LET'S MAKE.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Well, I'm afraid certain people are a little more interested in making a spectacle of themselves than being friends. This really isn't how we do things at Remedy, and I think somebody just might have to learn that the hard way.

Comment

I would sell my underwear to work for Remedy. And yet somehow ya'll thought hiring a plant would be better.
                              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                              X